FruitsVeggies (With Source)

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Source File, music and art pack for Android Negotiator
  • FruitsVeggies — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/games-with-source/fruitsveggies-725

<h3>FRUITS&VEGGIES</h3><div class="deshr"></div><h3>ATTENTION: BEFORE YOU BUY FIRST CHECK THE DEMO VERSION</h3><div class="deshr"></div><h3>OBJECTIVE OF THE GAME</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Collect fruits and veggie</p><h3>Modes</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>There are two modes: Normal and</p><h3>Normal mode</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Click or tap only in vegetables that are on display before they reach vegetables at the end of the screen.</p><h3>Arcade mode</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Click or tap the vegetables before they reach the bottom of the screen.</p><h3>Principal Events</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Function Top 10- Displays the top 10 scores</p><p>Start/Pause button - Pause and Start Game</p><p>Enable/Disable doundbutton- Enable/Disable sound</p><h3>Plataform</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Project to all platforms.</p><h3>ATTENTION: BEFORE YOU BUY FIRST CHECK THE DEMO VERSION</h3><div class="deshr"></div><h3>ATTENTION: BEFORE YOU BUY FIRST CHECK THE DEMO VERSION</h3><div class="deshr"></div><h3>PLEASE! COMMENT AND RATE: BECAUSE YOUR COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS AND CLASSIFICATION AS IT IS VERY IMPORTANT. THANK YOU !!!</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about FruitsVeggies

• hi

I purchased the game code

may publish on google play under my name?

not allowed?

I can monetize admob?

thanks

• hi

I purchased the game code

may publish on google play under my name? yes

not allowed? yes

I can monetize admob? yes

thanks

• What do they look like when sliced? Just a poff?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • What do they look like when sliced? Just a poff?

thanks for the comment. In version 3.0 displays the animation of cut Vegetas.

• the images can be used in commercial projects?

• the images can be used in commercial projects?

yes

• Such a very nice game and an excellent person behind it, I contacted him for a question, he just answered my question in few hours and even sent me a little video tutorial! I highly recommend this game to buy and this developer to deal with.

• Such a very nice game and an excellent person behind it, I contacted him for a question, he just answered my question in few hours and even sent me a little video tutorial! I highly recommend this game to buy and this developer to deal with.

thank you

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)