Fantasy Character Avatar Icons (Icons)

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
2d warrior machrom platformer game character assets
  • Fantasy Character Avatar Icons — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/icons-for-game-dev/fantasy-character-avatar-icons-2273

<p>This package contains a set of male icons for a fantasy-styled RPG game. It includes 21 icon, 3 borders and 1 icon for random character. Each item is 512x512 pixels size (PNG and PSD formats). You can find 7 different types of characters:</p>

• human
    • elves
    • orcs
    • goblins
    • cat-people
    • gnomes
    • mages

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Fantasy Character Avatar Icons

• Hi,

I am really impressed of your work - avatars / faces for fantasy characters.

I have one question - is there any chance to ask for customize set of faces?

I need three male and three female faces for every race in my game (seven races) = 42 faces.

Thanks a lot for any feedback

BR

Pavel Ondrusz

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi,

I am really impressed of your work - avatars / faces for fantasy characters.

I have one question - is there any chance to ask for customize set of faces?

I need three male and three female faces for every race in my game (seven races) = 42 faces.

Thanks a lot for any feedback

BR

Pavel Ondrusz

Hi, Pavel

Sorry for late reply. Sure, you can ask for customization. We always open to new ideas. You can send a message with details regarding races you need.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)