Epic Platformer (Game Templates)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Background Story generation templates. See the Arcade demo.
  • I bought this template and think it's cool, runs very smooth with the effects too!

Being using it as a 'learn C2', it the best way for me to learn...

Are you still taking requests for this template?

If so, would you add a crawl mechanic so that the hit box would allow the player to crawl along (or underneath) a 16px tunnel?

I think that would be a great enhancement.

• Hi htmlgames

Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you like the template.

A crawling feature seems like a cool thing. I will try to add it to the template. Thanks for suggesting it

• Hello. I want ask few questions before made purchaise.

Do you have a plan to do template of boxes or crates with stuff?

Do you have a plan to do simple inventory with collectible items?

And can I ask how hard to create food, drink & stamina "system"?

Thanks.

• Hello. I want ask few questions before made purchaise.

Do you have a plan to do template of boxes or crates with stuff?

Do you have a plan to do simple inventory with collectible items?

And can I ask how hard to create food, drink & stamina "system"?

Thanks.

I have no plan about this right now. It will not be a big task. 20 hours perhaps. I just need to find the time to do it

Thank you for your interest in the template

• Thanks for answer. Can I use in this template different zoom? On fullscreen, for example, but with more larger zoom? To make pixels larger? I love to watch details in case of pixel-art like here. Same question touching size of character sprites & etc. It's easy to change if you complete newbie? Or in this template have code restrictions? Some sort of rules which hard to break?

• Weilard, that is very easy whtt the template.

Just set zoom. See sample below, where I set zoom to 2.5 when player is touched.

Zoom 1 = 100%. Zoom 2.5 = 250%. Zoom 0.7 = 70% and so on.

By using the CameraTool (included in the template) you can also set camera to follow player or some other object. The camera is designed to move smoothly (with tweening) and has several very useful instance variables.

• I bought it. Thank you for help, do you won't against few questions in process? Or maybe some of proposal in case of functions of this template?

• Thanks. Feel free to ask anything here in the forum. I will try my best to answer.

• Hi!

Having a lot of fun with this template. I'm not a programmer though so I'm stuck with getting the player to push an object. I actually manage to do it, but the animation is not playing properly. Can you please help me to find whatI'm doing wrong?

• It is hard to say. Try to print some debug info on screen and perhaps use bullettime.

• Thanks. Any chance you are going to implement this in a future update? I bought this template a while ago and I found it very useful but at times I think it lacks on documentation.

• My time is currently limited, but I might look into it some day soon.

Could you please specify what you need and how you prefer it to work. Thanks.

• I'm looking for the ability to push and pull objects. If you could add that it would be amazing. Thanks a ton in advance!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • hi just bought the bundle looking great so far

do you think you could add rag doll when you shoot them and blow my up

thanks happy customer thank dand

• A user asked: "In level 7 if I copy a door and delete the original. The event does not work in the copy. It only works with the original door. Why?"

The door has an id. The switch that should open the door must know this id. Just set the variable SlidingDoorId to the Id of the door and it will work. See image below.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)