Enemy A.I — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!
- 8 enemy behaviors fully commented on the template
- AI easy to use and modify to add to its platform games.
- Use the arrow keys to move the player and experience the different interactions enemy AI.
- 8 behavior of the enemy, fully commented on the screen.
- AI enemies with the interactive demo:
- 1 static enemy, the player sees and shoots him.
- 2 Enemy guarding an area, when he sees the player shoots and goes to him.
- 3 Enemy watching the entire area, and when he sees the player chases him and shoots him.
- 4 Enemy asleep to see the player wakes up.
- 5 Enemy guarding an area, when he sees the player shoots and goes to him and sounded the alarm.
- 6 Enemies asleep when everyone sees the player wake.
- 7 Enemies asleep when you see the player all wake up and sounds the alarm.
- 8 Enemies asleep when one sees the player is all wake up and sounds the alarm and are altered and are more quickly, to stop the alarm sound soothed.
<h3>INSIDE THE FOLDER</h3><div class="deshr"></div>
- SVG file with Enemy and player to change at will.
- Capx. file fully commented source and easy to understand in English and Spanish.
- Easy to use and modify to suit your own needs games.
- Folders game graphics so you can test and modifications.
Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Enemy A.I