Crazy Monkey Slot Game Kit (Game Packs)

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Pack of sprites for RPG games, characters and their customization, interface, inventory, icons, environment elements.
  • Crazy Monkey Slot Game Kit — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/2d-game-graphics-packs/crazy-monkey-slot-game-kit-2704

<h3>Crazy monkey slot game kit.</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>This item contains well organized files</p><p> </p><h3>PSD/AI/EPS</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• Splash screen
    • Main game
    • Bonus game
    • Risk game
    • UI
    • cards
    • win table

<p> </p><h3>Cards</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• 2-10 + J,Q,K,A (Hearts, Diamonds, Clovers, Pikes)

<p> </p><h3>Animations (png sequences with 24 fps)</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• icon win effect
    • bonus icon
    • icon blur effect
    • coconut
    • falling leaves
    • lianas (idle, active)
    • monkey idle
    • screen with lamps
    • bonus icon

<h3>Game resolution</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• 2560?1600

<p> </p><h3>Fonts used:</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• Poplar Std Black
    • Franklin Ghotic Medium

<h3>Enjoy!</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments</p><h3>If you like it, please rate it!</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Crazy Monkey Slot Game Kit

• Hello

Need preview video for SOUND game

spin sound

win sound

etc

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello

Need preview video for SOUND game

spin sound

win sound

etc

Hi GOLDSVET! Unfortunately i don`t have any sounds in my items. Just graphics. You can purchase it here audiojungle.net/item/crazy-monk ... 1468868128

It was created special for my item.

• Hi,

If i buy this kit can i make games with construct and sell them on other platforms?

Thanks.

• You can do that, but the license only allows for 1 commercial project. Unlimited free ones.

"Licensee may use the Licensed Content in up to 1 commercial projects. A commercial project is one defined as a Work for Distribution launched with the capability to generate revenue, or intention to generate revenue through the sale of, licensing of, or otherwise intend to generate revenue directly from the Work for Distribution. If Licensee wishes to use the Licensed Content in more than 1 commercial projects they will need to purchase an additional License or the Licensed Content at the exclusive price if one is available (c.4)."

So you can develop an app and publish it on multiple platforms. If you do a second app, you have to buy another license (Although at the price it wouldn't be the end of the world)

• Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

To be sure i understood correctly.

If i buy this kit i can make 1 game that can be sold for 100s of customers, but if i want to make other game with the same graphics i have to buy another license.

I'm correct?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)