Cordova Toast (Plugins)

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • Cordova Toast — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/construct2-plugins/cordova-toast-2528

<p>This plugin allows you to show a native Toast (a little text popup) on iOS, Android and WP8. It's great for showing a non intrusive native notification which is guaranteed always in the viewport of the browser.</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Cordova Toast

• I purchased this after reading your FAQ.

To use the plugin, I insert the "Toast" object to the layout and add a "Toast - Show Toast" action in an event to the event sheet.

Then I export the project as HTML5 & test the output with the Android device.

As soon as I trigger an event the browser's page hangs up without any notification.

(It shows a javascript alert when I tested in the preview)

Tell me what should I do to solve the problem.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I purchased this after reading your FAQ.

To use the plugin, I insert the "Toast" object to the layout and add a "Toast - Show Toast" action in an event to the event sheet.

Then I export the project as HTML5 & test the output with the Android device.

As soon as I trigger an event the browser's page hangs up without any notification.

(It shows a javascript alert when I tested in the preview)

Tell me what should I do to solve the problem.

I may be mis-understanding but I do not believe you should not be exporting to html. Please contact me at . I would be happy to assist you with this.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)