Cordova buttons (Plugins)

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
A set of retro 16-Bit Neon UI elements to make your menus pop!
  • Cordova buttons — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/construct2-plugins/cordova-buttons-2757

<p>This plugin hooks phone events:</p>

• Back button pressed
    • Menu button pressed
    • Volume Up pressed
    • Volume Down pressed

<p>Using cordova api.</p><p>Tested on Cocoon.io and Intel XDK</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Cordova buttons

• Good pluginn and fine work. i buy this plugin from russian forum Sir_G.

it wery important for mobile platform. We can make confirmation for exit or other action in game - after press navigation buttons and etc )))

Сережа. Всё супер.

(multart)

• Good pluginn and fine work. i buy this plugin from russian forum Sir_G.

it wery important for mobile platform. We can make confirmation for exit or other action in game - after press navigation buttons and etc )))

??????. ??? ?????.

(multart)

Thank you!

• I purchased this after reading your FAQ & Comments.

To use the plugin, I insert the "CordovaButtons" object to the layout and add a "CordovaButtons - On Back button" event to the event sheet with an action.

Then I export the project as HTML5 & test the output with the Android device.

As soon as I press device's back button, the browser's page goes back without any action.

Tell me what should I do to solve the problem.

• I purchased this after reading your FAQ & Comments.

To use the plugin, I insert the "CordovaButtons" object to the layout and add a "CordovaButtons - On Back button" event to the event sheet with an action.

Then I export the project as HTML5 & test the output with the Android device.

As soon as I press device's back button, the browser's page goes back without any action.

Tell me what should I do to solve the problem.

thefin

Hello. Are you using Browser plugin in your project?Can you send example at support email?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I buy this plugin. All is well so far... But how I can tell Android, that i will exit the game by pressing the back button on my MainLayout? Thx

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)