Construct2&3 Cordova Plugins (Plugins)

0 favourites
  • Nice tutorial, AndreasR! So far I've tried cranberrygames plugins like FlurryAnalytics and RevMob and they work perfectly. But I still can't launch facebook plugin. Will be waiting for your post with tests!

CDogs1964, I've tried both ways and both time Intel XDK show "Build Failed"

Thank you!

Yes the facebook plugin needs a lot of stuff to be setup. I'll see if I get it running.

I made a guide a year ago, but I'm not sure if this still works, but you can give it a try and let me know.

https://shatter-box.com/knowledgebase/f ... phongegap/

Regards

Andy

• So if I buy this will I be able to have ads and IAPs in an Android game?

• So if I buy this will I be able to have ads and IAPs in an Android game?

If you have at least the Personal License of Construct 2, yes

• Geforio - I have been using the facebook plugin successfully for months. I am currently using C2 R226 and XDK 3088. I implement through the additions.xml as follows:

<intelxdk:plugin intelxdk:name="https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordova-plugin-facebook"

intelxdk:value="https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordova-plugin-facebook" >

<intelxdk:param intelxdk:name='APP_ID'

intelxdk:value='XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX' />

<intelxdk:param intelxdk:name='APP_NAME'

intelxdk:value='Your App Name' />

</intelxdk:plugin>

where 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX' is the Facebook App ID and 'Your App Name' is the name of your App in Facebook. (Facebook Developer)

Let me know if this helps.

• AndreasR - Yes, I'm saving my money so I can buy a license

• Hello I am having this error using your admob plugin on intelxdk when i build to IOS

fatal error: 'GoogleMobileAds/GADAdSize.h' file not found

#import <GoogleMobileAds/GADAdSize.h>

^

1 error generated.

• mediadi How are you adding the plugin to the project? Plugin manager or through the additions.xml file?

• mediadi How are you adding the plugin to the project? Plugin manager or through the additions.xml file?

Hi,

I used the plugin manager inside intelxdk.

• cranberrygame Please

I already bought the plugins but there is no support for them

I am having this error when i build on IOS admob plugin

fatal error: 'GoogleMobileAds/GADAdSize.h' file not found

^

1 error generated.

Also I am having errors building On android using your facebook share plugin

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • mediadi - I had problems with that months ago and instead added it using the additions.xml as follows:

<intelxdk:plugin intelxdk:name="https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordova-plugin-ad-admob"

intelxdk:value="https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordova-plugin-ad-admob" />

Be sure to remove it from plugin manager if you give this a try. Hope it helps.

• cranberrygame - AdMob plug-in: I notice sometimes if I switch to another app and return to my game, the banner ad at the bottom is there, but not displaying an ad. It is like there is no connection to get a new ad? the only way to bring it back seems to be to close the game and open it again. Is there a way to check for this?

Everyone else...I notice cranberrygame has not posted here in some time. Is it best to email directly? Has anyone else seen this behavior?

Thanks.

• Hi

I have the same issue ('fatal error: 'GoogleMobileAds/GADAdSize.h' file not found') when I try to build for iOS.

XDK is able to build ok for Android and Windows 10 - but not for iOS

Does anyone know how to fix this?

My plugin settings in XDK:

Build log (from XDK):

CompileC build/Take\ Down\ Zombies.build/Release-iphoneos/Take\ Down\ Zombies.build/Objects-normal/armv7/AdmobOverlap.o Take\ Down\ Zombies/Plugins/cordova-plugin-ad-admob/AdmobOverlap.m normal armv7 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler

cd ".../Take Down Zombies/platforms/ios"

export LANG=en_US.US-ASCII

export PATH="/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents.../Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform.../usr/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents.../usr/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/tools:/platform-tools"

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents.../Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -x objective-c -arch armv7 -fmessage-length=0 -fdiagnostics-show-note-include-stack -fmacro-backtrace-limit=0 -std=c99 -fobjc-arc -fmodules -gmodules -fmodules-prune-interval=86400 -fmodules-prune-after=345600 -fbuild-session-file=/var/folders/ys/qv763nzd6t133_t3410rp30h0000gp/C/org.llvm.clang/ModuleCache/Session.modulevalidation -fmodules-validate-once-per-build-session -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -Os -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-missing-prototypes -Wno-implicit-atomic-properties -Wno-arc-repeated-use-of-weak -Wduplicate-method-match -Wno-missing-braces -Wparentheses -Wswitch -Wunused-function -Wno-unused-label -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-variable -Wunused-value -Wempty-body -Wuninitialized -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-shadow -Wno-four-char-constants -Wno-conversion -Wconstant-conversion -Wint-conversion -Wbool-conversion -Wenum-conversion -Wno-shorten-64-to-32 -Wpointer-sign -Wno-newline-eof -Wno-selector -Wno-strict-selector-match -Wundeclared-selector -Wno-deprecated-implementations -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents.../Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform.../SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk -fstrict-aliasing -Wprotocol -Wdeprecated-declarations -miphoneos-version-min=8 -g -fvisibility=hidden -Wno-sign-conversion -iquote .../Take\ Down\ Zombies/platforms/ios/build/Take\ Down\ Zombies.build/Release-iphoneos/Take\ Down\ Zombies.build/Take\ Down\ Zombies-generated-files.hmap -I.../Take\ Down\ Zombies/platforms/ios/build/Take\ Down\ Zombies.build/Release-iphoneos/Take\ Down\ Zombies.build/Take\ Down\ Zombies-own-target-headers.hmap -I.../Take\ Down\ Zombies/platforms/ios/build/Take\ Down\ Zombies.build/Release-iphoneos/Take\ Down\ Zombies.build/Take\ Down\ Zombies-all-target-headers.hmap -iquote .../Take\ Down\ Zombies/platforms/ios/build/Take\ Down\ Zombies.build/Release-iphoneos/Take\ Down\ Zombies.build/Take\ Down\ Zombies-project-headers.hmap -I.../Take\ Down\ Zombies/platforms/ios/build/device/include -I.../Take\ Down\ Zombies/platforms/ios/build/device/usr/local/lib/include -I.../Take\ Down\ Zombies/platforms/ios/build/UninstalledProducts/include -I.../Take\ Down\ Zombies/platforms/ios/build/UninstalledProducts/iphoneos/include -I.../Take\ Down\ Zombies/platforms/ios/build/device -I.../Take\ Down\ Zombies/platforms/ios/build/Take\ Down\ Zombies.build/Release-iphoneos/Take\ Down\ Zombies.build/DerivedSources/armv7 -I.../Take\ Down\ Zombies/platforms/ios/build/Take\ Down\ Zombies.build/Release-iphoneos/Take\ Down\ Zombies.build/DerivedSources -F.../Take\ Down\ Zombies/platforms/ios/build/device -FTake\ Down\ Zombies/Plugins/cordova-plugin-ad-admob-sdk -include .../Take\ Down\ Zombies/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch/Take\ Down\ Zombies-Prefix-exagvttastbcaqfkxyxjhceoqrkp/Take\ Down\ Zombies-Prefix.pch -MMD -MT dependencies -MF .../Take\ Down\ Zombies/platforms/ios/build/Take\ Down\ Zombies.build/Release-iphoneos/Take\ Down\ Zombies.build/Objects-normal/armv7/AdmobOverlap.d --serialize-diagnostics .../Take\ Down\ Zombies/platforms/ios/build/Take\ Down\ Zombies.build/Release-iphoneos/Take\ Down\ Zombies.build/Objects-normal/armv7/AdmobOverlap.dia -c .../Take\ Down\ Zombies/platforms/ios/Take\ Down\ Zombies/Plugins/cordova-plugin-ad-admob/AdmobOverlap.m -o .../Take\ Down\ Zombies/platforms/ios/build/Take\ Down\ Zombies.build/Release-iphoneos/Take\ Down\ Zombies.build/Objects-normal/armv7/AdmobOverlap.o

In file included from .../Take Down Zombies/platforms/ios/Take Down Zombies/Plugins/cordova-plugin-ad-admob/AdmobOverlap.m:5:

In file included from .../Take Down Zombies/platforms/ios/Take Down Zombies/Plugins/cordova-plugin-ad-admob/AdmobOverlap.h:5:

.../Take Down Zombies/platforms/ios/Take Down Zombies/Plugins/cordova-plugin-ad-admob/Admob.h:8:9: fatal error: 'GoogleMobileAds/GADAdSize.h' file not found

^

** BUILD FAILED **

• Hmm after some digging, it looks like the plugin 'cordova-plugin-ad-admob' from cranberrygame is broken.

The code does this:

But I think paths (and perhaps other things) has been changed - and the code need to do something like this:

#import <GoogleMobileAds.framework/GADAdSize.h>

I tried to change this, but my skills are insufficient.

I guess using ads in Construct 2 on iOS via XDK is not possible for the time being.

• Hmm after some digging, it looks like the plugin 'cordova-plugin-ad-admob' from cranberrygame is broken.

The code does this:

But I think paths (and perhaps other things) has been changed - and the code need to do something like this:

#import <GoogleMobileAds.framework/GADAdSize.h>

I tried to change this, but my skills are insufficient.

I guess using ads in Construct 2 on iOS via XDK is not possible for the time being.

Did you read my post above? I am testing via Test Flight and showing ads with the cranberry admob plugin without issue. Remove it from the plug-in manager and add to your project in the additions.xml file on the Develop tab as I mentioned.

• I realized I was not exporting with the new XDK project format. When I did and I tried to add admob plugin with the plugin manager, I got the same error. However, when I removed it from plugin manager and add the following to the bottom of the intelxdk.config.additions.xml, the project built fine. I am testing using Apple Test Flight and the game installed and i am seeing banner and interstitials. (In addition to reward ads with the unity plugin.)

mediadi

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)