Construct2&3 Cordova Plugins (Plugins)

0 favourites
  • Hello, maybe i miss that info but why your newest versions dont have capx ?

• Having problems with the Cordova Game plugin when compiling with Cocoon. My compiles work fine building for iOS but when I build for Android I'm getting this

COMPILER ERROR:

/workspace/platforms/android/gradlew: Command failed with exit code 1 Error output:

Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.

Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.

Note: /workspace/platforms/android/src/com/ludei/injector/android/InjectorPlugin.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.

Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:

Execution failed for task ':transformClassesWithDexForArmv7Debug'.

com.android.build.api.transform.TransformException: com.android.ide.common.process.ProcessException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: com.android.dex.DexException: Multiple dex files define Lcom/google/android/gms/internal/zzabs;

Any ideas cranberrygame ?

• Having problems with the Cordova Game plugin when compiling with Cocoon. My compiles work fine building for iOS but when I build for Android I'm getting this

COMPILER ERROR:

/workspace/platforms/android/gradlew: Command failed with exit code 1 Error output:

Note: /workspace/platforms/android/src/com/ludei/injector/android/InjectorPlugin.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.

Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:

Execution failed for task ':transformClassesWithDexForArmv7Debug'.

> com.android.build.api.transform.TransformException: com.android.ide.common.process.ProcessException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: com.android.dex.DexException: Multiple dex files define Lcom/google/android/gms/internal/zzabs;

Any ideas cranberrygame ?

Hi,

just go to your cocoon project settings -> android -> Set multidex enabled to Yes.

Regards

Andy

• Hi,

just go to your cocoon project settings -> android -> Set multidex enabled to Yes.

Regards

Andy

I get the same error with Multidex set to yes or no. Only way I get it to go away is deleting the plugin, maybe I should try the Cocoon Google plugin instead? Just kinda weird cause Cranberry game is working fine on my iOS builds with Game Center.

• >

>

> Hi,

> just go to your cocoon project settings -> android -> Set multidex enabled to Yes.

>

> Regards

> Andy

>

I get the same error with Multidex set to yes or no. Only way I get it to go away is deleting the plugin, maybe I should try the Cocoon Google plugin instead? Just kinda weird cause Cranberry game is working fine on my iOS builds with Game Center.

Yes try the Cocoon Plugin. I always use those plugins and they are working fine for me.

iOS works diffrent then Android in account of the plugin SDK.

Regards

Andy

• >

> >

> >

> > Hi,

> > just go to your cocoon project settings -> android -> Set multidex enabled to Yes.

> >

> > Regards

> > Andy

> >

>

> I get the same error with Multidex set to yes or no. Only way I get it to go away is deleting the plugin, maybe I should try the Cocoon Google plugin instead? Just kinda weird cause Cranberry game is working fine on my iOS builds with Game Center.

>

Yes try the Cocoon Plugin. I always use those plugins and they are working fine for me.

iOS works diffrent then Android in account of the plugin SDK.

Regards

Andy

Thanks Andy, I guess the Cranberry game plugin isn't working right now with Android, I added the Cocoon Google Play plugin and everything is working fine now.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • When I try to compile with Adobe PhoneGap with the cordova-plugin-share-facebook installed the build Crash and shows me two differents errors

First error is Multi dex define and I readed to solve this problem you need to recompile plugin with multedex option.

The second is buidtoolsversion is not defined. Need ANDROID_SDK_BUILD_VERSION

My project is CLI 6.2.0 and I have other plugins with no problems (IAP, Admob, Dialog)

Any solution?

• Hi cranberrygame

is it possible to add timing tracking to Google Analytics?

It would be great to track the app & loading speed with it.

Thank you!

• AndreasR

I see you online, hence tagging u here. Have you tried this Facebook share Plugin? Does it work on Android and iOS?

• AndreasR

I see you online, hence tagging u here. Have you tried this Facebook share Plugin? Does it work on Android and iOS?

Not yet, sorry.

Regards

Andy

• cranberrygame

Any chance to get a Construct Firebase Analytics plugin (corresponding to the deprectated Google Analytics plugin?

The cordova plugin is already ready.

https://www.npmjs.com/package/cordova-p ... -analytics

thanks for your work and plugins!

• cranberrygame

Any news on the updates? Whenever I use the Appsflyer, the builds fail, the google play plugin misses a way to check what achievements were unlocked, the google play iap fails retrieving the local prices etc etc

• I get the same error

• Hello, Google Analytics doesn't work for me. I created a mobile app in GA, added the plugin into my game and copied the tracking ID to it under "Android track id". But when I run the game from my mobile device, it shows no users in the real time view.

What have I missed?

Thanks!

• Hello, Google Analytics doesn't work for me. I created a mobile app in GA, added the plugin into my game and copied the tracking ID to it under "Android track id". But when I run the game from my mobile device, it shows no users in the real time view.

What have I missed?

Thanks!

You also must install the cordova plugin at your Cocoon / Cordova Project

Regards

Andy

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)