Cocoon Ads Extra (Plugins)

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
StartApp Ads
$11.99 USD
[ C2 ] [ C3 ] support C3 build service | You can use Banner Ads, Interstitial Ads and Video Reward Ads.
  • Cocoon Ads Extra — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/construct2-plugins/cocoon-ads-extra-3899

<h3>What you buy here?</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• Cocoon Ads Extra plugin for C2 & C3
    • Capx with implementation example

<h3>What is Cocoon Ads Extra?</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>It's an improved version of Cocoon Ads plugin which works both for C2 and C3. Please read the Features for more details.</p><h3>Features</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• Compatible with C2 and with C3,
    • Works with WebView, WebView+ and Canvas+ (please read "C3 Notes" section below for more details),
    • Allows code minification on export (that was not possible with Cocoon plugins till now)
    • Built-in Test mode as a plugin property (no need to set up AdMob for tests/development process),
    • Does not trigger JS error on PC preview like official plugin,
    • Banner and Interstitial Ads included

<p> </p><h3>C3 Notes</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>As mentioned before this plugin works with C3 and also with C3 Canvas+. However you must keep in mind that C3 is still in beta and even though this beta is currently pretty solid it still may give some unexpected results.</p><p>Right now both banners and interstitials works flawlessly with WebView and WebView+. However C3 app with Canvas+ gives me endless screen flickering. I can clearly see the banner and Interstitial are loaded and triggered so I know it works but the entire screen flickers. I believe this will be fixed in the near future yet for now it doesn't work as expected.</p><p>So a quick wrap up: </p>

• C2 works with WebView(+) and Canvas+ flawlessly,
    • C3 works flawlessly with WebView(+) but Canvas+ gives flickering for now

<h3>Rewarded Videos Ads</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>I got already asked what about the rewarded video ads. I have already made Cocoon Rewarded Video Ads plugin some months ago (Rewarded Video AdMob for Cocoon). It's just for C2 so far but I should update it soon to be compatible with C3 as well.</p><h3>Warranty</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>I'm a full time programmer, in case of encountering any issues, please send me an email, I'll fix it ASAP.</p><h3>Want to be notified about updates?</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Join my Discord server: discord.gg/cjEg45m%3C/p%3E%3Cp%3Eor my FB: facebook.com/C2C3Plugins%3C/p%3E

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Cocoon Ads Extra

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)