Candy Match 3 - Game Template (With Source)

0 favourites
  • 14 posts
From the Asset Store
Fruit Slicer Template & Quality fruit and slice graphics (capx,c3p,png,illustrator files)
  • Candy Match 3 - Game Template — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/games-with-source/candy-match-3-game-template-3731

<p>Match 3 are popular casual puzzle games. Match 3 or more of the same color in a horizontal or vertical line.</p><p>Make your own Match 3 game easily using Candy Match 3 template.</p><p>This template was created using Construct 2 r244.</p><h3>FEATURES:</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• Colorful graphics
    • Game audio/sound
    • Fast and smooth movement
    • Auto generate tiles and border
    • Easy to customize
    • Game timer
    • LocalStorage to save highscore
    • 720x1080 pixels
    • 120 events
    • All events are optimized
    • Well performance on mobile device

<h3>Requires a third-part addon</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>LiteTween (behavior) scirra.com/forum/viewtopic.php

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Candy Match 3 - Game Template

• Please make price 3-4$ and I will buy this and other your items

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi,

bought the template. i would like to know if you can add a checker if the board has no possible match? if you can add that function that would be great!

other than that, great template!

Thanks!

• Hi,

bought the template. i would like to know if you can add a checker if the board has no possible match? if you can add that function that would be great!

other than that, great template!

Thanks!

thanks for your suggestion, maybe i will add this feature later as soon as possible.

• thanks for your suggestion, maybe i will add this feature later as soon as possible.

Thanks!

• Hi, i'm interested too in knowing if you are going to make a feature to detect possible matches and when is no possible matches on the board.

Also, a question. People who bought your template are going to receive the new feature if you update the source?

Thanks

• Also wondering if the no possible matches feature will be added. Will hold off on buying until there's word.

Otherwise it looks great!

• danielvtan Avengium ReluctantSloth "check no possible moves has been added" you can try it on demo page. this update take a few days to be approved by Scirra team.

• Thanks redfoc, for the update on Candy Match 3, already saw version 1.1 and downloaded. And works fine for me. You made my day.

• redfoc nice. Thanks!

• redfoc Do you plan to make more updates in the future of this project for construct2?

thanks.

• Hi redfoc, i have a doubt with your capx. In the sprite candy, if you include another animation with another set of frames inside the animation, that frames make match with the others in the default animation. Because the array only check frame and not animation & frame.

How do you solve that in your examples? In which event do you include the check animation name? I think i need to include something like "set value at loop index i , loop index j, to candy.animationname" and then check that too.

What do you think?

• redfoc Do you plan to make more updates in the future of this project for construct2?

thanks.

yes, if this template have a bugs or need to add small features.

• Hi redfoc, i have a doubt with your capx. In the sprite candy, if you include another animation with another set of frames inside the animation, that frames make match with the others in the default animation. Because the array only check frame and not animation & frame.

How do you solve that in your examples? In which event do you include the check animation name? I think i need to include something like "set value at loop index i , loop index j, to candy.animationname" and then check that too.

What do you think?

currently matching system are checking animation frame (array), and all candy data are store in array, so, you can't directly add object animation checking in the loop match. alternative way is add more animation frame. i will try it soon, by using different animation.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)