Animated Text (Behaviours)

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Change delay, create new lines, "backspace" the text
  • Animated Text — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/construct2-behaviours/animated-text-3868

<h3>What you buy here?</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• Animated Text behavior for C2/C3.
    • Capx example

<h3>What is Animated Text behavior?</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>It's a behavior that will bring life to your in-game texts! With a single event you can animate any text in a fancy way. See the video below - it shows it all!</p><p>NOTE: This behavior is for text-typed objects like Text, SpriteFont, SpriteFont+, etc.</p><h3>Features</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• Very easy to use (one action is enough to start animating),
    • 5 different animation modes,
    • Each animation mode gives different effect for each align mode,
    • On animation started/finished conditions
    • Stop, Force finish actions
    • Animation speed/time configurable (per character or per entire animation)
    • Compatible with all text-based objects (also SpriteFont+ and other variations)

<h3>Warranty</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>This plugin does not rely on any third party libraries so it will never get outdated or broken. </p><p>Note that all of my plugins work with all platforms (including Cocoon Canvas+) unless described otherwise in the description.</p><p>I'm a full time programmer, in case of encountering any issues, please send me an email, I'll fix it ASAP!</p><h3>Want to be notified about updates?</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Join my Discord server: discord.gg/cjEg45m%3C/p%3E

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Animated Text

• How do you install? I tried adding the folder to the plugin root path per scirra webpage. I'm getting an error.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I purchased and installed your Animated text behavior on construct 3 and when i create a text object and then go to behaviors it's not in the list of available behavior to add. I'm running the latest stable build.

Release r148 stable.

thanks for your help

(yes i have restarted construct 3 after installing and rebooted my PC)

• SpaceSocks

"Animated Text behavior for C2(C3 currently not supported)"

Edit: Also you didn't need to buy this, c3 has a "type text" event or some name similar to that.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)