Animated counter (Behaviours)

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Make a displayed number gradually increase or decrease, making an impression of a real-time counting.
  • Animated counter — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/construct2-behaviours/animated-counter-3832

<h3>What you buy here?</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• Animated Counter behavior for C2/C3.
    • Two example capxes

<h3>What is Animated Counter behavior?</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>It's a behavior for text-typed objects like Text or SpriteFont. Probably the most popular use case is for HUD score or kill counters. Just set the counter to specified numeric value and it will animate (increment or decrement) to this value.</p><h3>Features</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• Very easy to use (one action is enough to start animating),
    • Set, Add, Subtract actions to control the counter,
    • On animation started/finished conditions
    • Stop, Force finish actions
    • Compatible with all text-based objects (also SpriteFont+ and other variations)

<h3>Warranty</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>This plugin does not rely on any third party libraries so it will never get outdated or broken. </p><p>Note that all of my plugins work with all platforms (including Cocoon Canvas+) unless described otherwise in the description.</p><p>I'm a full time programmer, in case of encountering any issues, please send me an email, I'll fix it ASAP!</p><h3>Want to be notified about updates?</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Join my Discord server: discord.gg/cjEg45m%3C/p%3E

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Animated counter

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello BackendFreak,

Is there a way to add an array to the counter?

And is it possible to do this, I have given an enemy 200 health and once he has 0 health or below 0 he will be destroyed, instead of immediately destory for points?

My English is not the best,

thanks in advance

Fabian

• Hello BackendFreak,

Is there a way to add an array to the counter?

And is it possible to do this, I have given an enemy 200 health and once he has 0 health or below 0 he will be destroyed, instead of immediately destory for points?

My English is not the best,

thanks in advance

Fabian

Hello FabianB,

This as description says this is a behavior for text-based objects:

... so I'm not sure how would you like to use arrays here?

Also I'm not sure what do you need in regards of destroying the enemy. I'm sure it's possible but I think it's not related to my behavior, still I'm happy to help but I need to understand what do you want to achieve.

• Hello BackendFreak,

(I use google translate, sorry for wrong sentences)

I wanted to make was that the health of enemies flying above their heads, like you often see in RPG games. what I thought was fun was that the lives would go off with your counter behavior, only I am not able to give a value to your counter behavior once the counter is at 0 or below 0, that the enemy will be destroyd.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

I would like to say that I have a lot of fun with your text behavior.

Greetings,

Fabian

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)