400 Planets (Game Packs)

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Pack of sprites for RPG games, characters and their customization, interface, inventory, icons, environment elements.
  • 400 Planets — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/2d-game-graphics-packs/400-planets-2178

<h3>Lots of planets and other space stuff</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>I have created a really big collection of planets and other space stuff. More than 400 planets and with this pack you can easily more by combining space elements. </p><p>Use the asset in your projects to create visually stunning space games.</p><p>Most planets are in less than 10 variants, except for the Earth-like planet, which is rendered in more than 50 variations.</p><p>All planets are in 600x600 or more.</p><p>The pack includes:</p>

• 400+ images of planets (with land/cloud variations)
    • 6 Nebular images
    • 2 Stars images
    • 3 Asteroid ring images
    • 3 Saturn-like ring images
    • 10 large explosions
    • and a few UI images.

<p>Included is also a Demo Construct 2 projects to get you started quickly. The last sample screen below and is a screenshot from the projects.</p><p>Save a lot of your time, buy this asset!</p><p>Enjoy!</p><p>/Mikael</p><h3>More?</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>If you like this asset or perhaps want me to add something, please let me know - and please rate it. Thanks!</p><p>... and don't forget to check out my 300 Effects and [2096]!</p><h3>License</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Purchasing this pack will allow you to use the assets in not only one but an unlimited number of commercial games made by you.</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about 400 Planets

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)