100+ Monster sounds (Game Sounds)

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
100 high-quality cars / boats. This asset is perfect for a top-down game.
  • 100+ Monster sounds — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-sound-effects/100-monster-sounds-2299

<p>Monsters screaming, monsters roaring, monsters growling, monsters grunting... Big monsters, small monster, medium monsters...</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about 100+ Monster sounds

• This pack needs a lot of work after downloading when it says over 100 sounds you would think there would be many different sounds for different things. This was clearly some guy that recorded his dog added reverb and did some pitch changing. Not to mention 5+ seconds of dead air after *Every* sound to even be usable you need to edit these files. At least it was cheap that is about all this pack has going for it. I think I might be able to salvage out sounds for one monster.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi Orami,

I'm sorry to hear you don't like the asset you bought.

First of all I agree with your remark about the 5+ seconds of dead air: I guess I uploaded the wrong versions: I'll fix this through an update.

I don't really know what you mean with 'you would think there would be many different sounds for different things'...

I don't have a dog so it's not my dog you're hearing

But indeed it's mainly about animal recordings and adding effects to it, but not limited to only reverb and pitch changing.

To make a long story short: please let me know if you would like to apply for a refund. I prefer satisfied customers that might return and maybe buy other assets above a one-time-only sale.

I could also send you a voucher to download one of my other assets... Hope you like them better...

Please let me know which option you prefer.

Regards,

Ruud.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)