Who is making a business case for his/her game?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Make your own platformer for both the web and mobile easy with this Santas Platformer Template, FULLY DOCUMENTED
  • Hello,

Are you making a business case (even high level) when building a game or you just invest (money and time) and see what you can get from it?

Ouais

• Well, im trying to make it a business, make some extra cash, maybe later on get better at it, get several apps on different markets and replace a daytime job for this. I know it could take time. But I'm trying to make simple and unique games/apps that people can enjoy.

• Ok, but what I meant is, roughly : "do you plan incomes based on your investments?".

i.e. scenario 1:

you invest money and/or time in programming a game,

you purchase Construct license,

you purchase licenses for publishing in Android and/or iOS markets.

You earn X$.

Scenario 2:

Idem +

you purchase assets,

You purchase advertisement.

You earn Y$.

Ouais

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Well of course, thats the main name of any business, to make some revenue, usually more than the investment done. I already invested on the licence, on some assets, windows licences, etc. And I plan to get all that back once i get my apps n games up n running, it might take a while, it might not, like i mentioned before, is all gonna come down to the quality of the games n apps, simplicity and how unique you make them

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)