What's your life like?

0 favourites
  • > My word that was a depressing read.

>

huh? In what way do you mean? Do you mean "Depressing how freaky people can be. Going to a circus scool!? What kind of a future does that poor kid have?"

Or do you mean "Depressing how much that kid is doing on his spare time. I just slack in front of my computer all day."

If you ment the first one, then you're pretty much right. I will probably get a low paid unstable job, and when i turn 40 i'll have to give up the circus and spend the rest of my life selling hot dogs.

If you meant the other one, i have a few things to say to you. Practicing circus isn't my spare time. Its like doing my homework for me. Construct is my spare time. Slacking in front of my computer is my spare time, and you guys do that all the time.

Haha no man. I meant the way everyone mentioned how they have no life. Chill it

But that was a little depressing! I think if you have the brains to create music and games, then theres no reason why you can't do anything you want.

• Don't you mess With a little girl's dream

'Cause she's liable to grow up Mean

Surprise you to find that I'm laughing?

You thought that you'd find me in tears.

You thought I'd be crawling The walls like a tiny mosquito

And trembling in fear.

Well, you may be king for the moment

But I am queen understand

And I've got your pawns and your bishops and castles

All in the palm of my hand.

I am beginning to feel good

Watching you squirm in your shoes

A small bead of sweat on your brow And a growl in your belly You're scared to let through

You thought you could keep me from loving

You thought you could feed on my soul

But while you were busy destroying my life, What was half in me has become whole.

• Hey man, there's a time and place for that.

• It's from a song ... so hush.

• Who sings that song?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Poe "Control."

• Poe

Well then LET'S KEEP IT THAT WAY HAHAHAHAHAAAA

Sorry

• I'm Nathan, living in NSW Australia. I too, am a grumpy old man (sans the grumpy and the old parts).

I currently spend the majority of my time doing study, and hobbies that include programming of various natures and music. I got my programming (well, programming of a gaming nature) start using TGF, which was a blast for a good many years. Logical progression to Construct, and here I am .

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)