What's your hobby?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
  • Hello everyone. I want to know from you all that what kind of things you guys like, I mean i actually want to know about the kind of activity you guys mostly like to explore or to try. I personally really love travelling, Reading, Music and other stuff, Let me know about you all.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • *moved as not relevant to C2. This is a more appropriate section for chat.

• Well that's rude zenox98! I think that it's an off topic thread and i can make any sort of thread contains on any of the topic. So you should be sorry for this inappropriate behavior.

• Open topic is a good place for this. If it was originally somewhere else I approve of it being moved here.

One thing I enjoy is clearing brush with a machete.

• Well that's rude zenox98! I think that it's an off topic thread and i can make any sort of thread contains on any of the topic. So you should be sorry for this inappropriate behavior.

This is not in any way related to C2, so it is entirely the correct section to move it to. How you cannot see and understand that is beyond me.

You're assertion that I have been in any way rude is entirely unjustified and unfounded.

Feel free to send an email to if you feel you need to take it further.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)