The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• hello who wants herbs!

• I am Usama Hassan from Pakistan. And I am Software Engineer....

• Name is Mojoyup. Real name Jason I am new to Construct 2 latest release, and have been working on a new PC/Android game called DISSENT. It is currently going through alpha release events and testing, and will be released hopefully on track within a few months as a single map survival test on Steam or .io sites etc.

This is a hobby for me, but I have worked in graphic design in the past, and art is a nature of mine[talent] so I use it for personal therapy. What better way to do so then make it fun!?

I have a discord server for the game, yet newcomers are to be given access, though very soon! I have given Staff permission to share server information for joining so Ill see where that goes.

Hopeful to become a great asset to the gaming community over time. Any questions or comments, feel free

• Here I am to introduce myself.

I am Aditya from India. Just joined this group.

Btw Nice to meet you all.

• Hallo zusammen,

Ich bin Egyptra aus Hurghada, Ägypten. Freut mich, diesem Forum beizutreten.

• Hello, I like badges.

• Hi i use construct 2 for school

• I live in San Antonio, Texas and I found out by playing tag on the website

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • thanx for reading

• Eh yoo!

Nauth le Roy, just got the program to see what an artist can do with it... cause waiting for a programer to work with me has done me any good in the past years, too complicated to coodinate people.

So going to try this whole programing thing myself!

• Hi.I am new to this site and think it is an entertaining site. Please show me around on a tutorial.

• Hello my name is liam moore and i got this game maker cause i was looking to make games for google play i hope

i can make some good games with this

• Hello, Our company is JACQUI GODDESS PRODUCTIONS.

"Tales From A 7 City Empire"

We are developing a video game based on our podcast. Hope that all find an interest. Thank you.

Glad to be here.

• I'm chen

Learning game development and game design

• Hello I am DekuRes and I am a young person hoping to grow into the game business. I know it is a hard road to go on but I hope that my first steps will be at least meaningful!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 5 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 5 guests)