The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hello guys I just started to do some work

• Hi my name is Cristalino. I like water.

• This Baron! I am a writer and Cyber Security Journalist as well. New here. Hope to have good connection with everyone here.

Thanks.

• Hello, I am Antecker. I am not just new to construct2, I am also a ROBLOX user, with "a lot" of ROBUX. I am not asking you to follow me or friend me on ROBLOX, I am just letting you know about many things you might need to know if you ask me anything. Have a nice day!

Signed: Antecker.

• Hi everyone I am new but soon I am going to create the best games.This is my promise

• Hai! I'm Emojo and i super excited to start making games for you guys!!

I am an artist, I love playing xbox and I <3 doing animations.

watching anime is awesome! Yuri on Ice is the best.

~~Emojo

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Saya Asep wajah..Asing bukan nama saya..?tapi bukan nama yang di perlukan .Indonesia kami di lahirlah kami akan mencoba memperkenalkan game sport buat anda.sebagai aflikasina yang memberi anda nuansa adrenalin..selamat mencoba

• Hello all,

I'm Donjamin and have been using Construct 2 since 2014 - having recently released a game and founded software studio State of Things Ltd.

I think Construct 2 is an awesome computer language (for that surely is what it is?) that allows more people to get into development. This has got to be a good thing.

Glad to be here, and hopefully to give back to the community.

Thanks for reading!

• Hello all.

I've been using Construct 2 and have a member of the forum for a little while, but never posted because I keep finding answers to all my questions during my pre-posting searches!

So I guess I'll post here and say thanks to all those who answer people's questions and make life easier for so many more than just the ones asking

I've been around the web for a long time making websites, running forums, and generally being annoying to those who are easily annoyed by naughty people enjoying silly things.

I used to make flash games and before that I was a big fan of Enterbrain's PlayStation2 game-making-game, RPGMaker 2. It's ways of doing things is actually similar to Construct 2, so that helps me a little bit.

Thanks again to all the helpful members and staff who answered all the questions I had and found by searching without needing to post

• I think construct 2 is great for building games for people that never coded like me.

• Saw Du

• Hi, I'm from Finland. I heard this app from my friend. Now I am going to go to check what it will be...

• Hello There! I am interested in geme development but still learn programming.

• Hi, I am from the University of Thessaly in Greece and I am interested in developing games for educational purposes. Especially for serious gaming applications

• hello yes i have no iea what i am doing

so please send help

i just want happiness

please help

i am horribly bored

help

srsly.

H E L P

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 6 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 6 guests)