The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hello guys, I'm Pwnetheus I hope to learn much.

• Hi. Im Videf. Waddup

• hello, Kiv here. I started in this world of creating games recently. I haven't the knowledge to programing, i'm just a beginner.

• Hi, I am interested in Gaming! I have a MASSIVE idea for a game! I need to get a team together to help with this project. Anyone interested?

• Hi to everybody!

It's my first notice here

• Hi I'm Stephen Cameron

I have tried Unity and Gamemaker, but I'm really not interested in learning code. I just want to try making some simple games where I can concentrate on the graphics and the way it plays.

• Hello! I'm working on a 2d platformer with hand drawn art. Any feedback would be much appreciated. I am still in very early development. Currently doing everything on my own. I have been redrawing things as my skills improve. Enjoying learning how to develop my game in construct. Check out my website if you have time! http://ingersolldesign.weebly.com/my-indie-game.html

• Hello!

I'm brazillian and I'm on a game school, so my teacher asked us all to download construct 2 and use it to make a game! I'm loving it btw!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • sou de maceio-al

tenho 30 anos

e sou curioso kkkk

• just joint this. im new to game development. im been learning unreal engine 4. i plan to learn construct as well.

• I am evair and I've been trying to make a game for 5 months from now but failed because of lack of skill of making games. and I've tried unity, unreal , game maker, game salad, and Godot but failed at all then I came upon your videos and I thought why not give it a try. so I guess right now I'm going to give it a try. , p.s. I'm sorry for bad grammar

• Hey guys and gals,

My name is Mike. I'm currently a .Net developer mostly working on business applications but I love tinkering around with game design. Just joined up to learn a bit more.

• Hi im here for the free medal ;P

• Hi everyone,

My name is Cillian, and I'm a hobbyist artist, musician and game developer living in Ireland.

I just recently made my first public game in C3 for the C3 Jam, so Construct 3 is the first engine I ever released a game with.

I've used C2 in the past but never really made any successful projects with it.

I'm mainly here for the medal

• Hello. I'm an experienced business software developer (Java, DotNet). I'm interested in creating a 2-d shooter where the player throws things like rotten eggs, etc. at a variety of targets. Looks like this framework could make that pretty easy.

I'm currently trying out the free version. Would appreciate a rundown on the debugging experience in the free vs paid versions and any newbie tips and tricks to keep in mind.

Thanks!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)