The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hello Construct 2 team ,

I m very interested in making game I want to purse career in game developing.

I m from India.

Thank you

• Hello Scirra community,

I'm newbie to game making, but I'm hoping that'll change soon

For the time being I have nothing to offer but bunch of questions, I'm sorry

..but my wish is that in time I'll be able to help someone else and really contribute community..

• I need help... I want to create following enemies, but I don't know how. All that I did is this:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey guys, i really care about your concerns and says i woulds says that i really want to be in something like that. i want to makes for people and i just need a head start. Guys help me to go forward to it. Thank you.

• BananaCupcake

I need help... I want to create following enemies, but I don't know how. All that I did is this:

This section is just for introductions.

To ask for assistance, please post in the 'How Do I' section.

• I just did this for the rep(altough i don't know what rep means here) .

But, lets say some things anyway:

-I'm from the balkan;

-I am currently in faculty;

-I have always loved the idea of programming, making games, and sich;

Well, that is it really(I think it's enough, at least for now).

• hello scirra people - looking forward to creating something nice (fingers crossed!)

• Hello everyone,

I never really introducef myself so i am gonna do it now.

My name is Rick, i am 19 years old and i am from holland.

I am using construct 2 for a few years now.

I bougt a personal license a few months ago, and i an developing android games at the moment.

I am active at the forum right now, so i will talk to most of you on here.

• Hi all. I'm Arthur.

I'm very old (26 years,lol) and live in Ukraine (so if someone would like to speak with me in Ukrainian or Russian (which is my native) - you're welcome).

I'm just starting to look at Construct, but have a little expirience with Game Maker, Unity and Delphi (it was long ago, tho). I'm familiar with Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw, Blender and Paint (heh), can do things in FL Studio, some audio work in Reaper and play(ed) bass in few bands (mostly metal).

Aaand... hmm... that's all for now, I guess.

• Hi everyone, my name is misagh .

I always wanted to make my own game .

• [quote:3q74x4u3]So, who are you?

I'm Nicholas, a 25 year old professional software engineer from California.

[quote:3q74x4u3]How did you find out about Construct?

Heard about it when I was looking into non-programming game engines. I looked at it as more of a joke for several years before I took it as a serious platform when utilized correctly.

[quote:3q74x4u3]What brought you into the seedy underworld of making games?

It started when I was 7 and used RPG Maker on the PSX. I knew I wanted to make games.

[quote:3q74x4u3]What interests you?

Electronics engineers, robots, arduino, programming language development (meaning I make my own programming languages), and middleware (because the world would slow down without it).

[quote:3q74x4u3]Where have you been, and where are you headed?

I've already written several games. They were all programmed by hand. I'm recreating my games in C2 to validate what I noticed as a potentially strong platform. Assuming I can successfully recreate the games within the limitations of the engine, I plan to make my next game with C2 and forgo my typical route of programming by hand.

• Hi I am Siddhesh .Salian

• Im Syazli.. new here. first time using construct 2. i have a project for making networking game,

can you give me advise or any idea.. my game based on networking topology, its Bus, Ring and star topology. Also LAN, MAN and WAN. anybody knows? i need your help.

• Im Syazli.. new here. first time using construct 2. i have a project for making networking game,

can you give me advise or any idea.. my game based on networking topology, its Bus, Ring and star topology. Also LAN, MAN and WAN. anybody knows? i need your help.

syazli

This section is for introductions only.

To ask for help, please post in the correct section, which for you would be the 'How Do I' section.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 9 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 9 guests)