The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• hi am a high school teacher with small kids of my own...hope this is something i can get them to use as well!

• Nick here just trying to learn some c# and make a game in the meantime.

• hi

• Hey! My name is DamonTheRason72

I'm new to the Construct 2 community, and am a Mac user, so I'm hyped for the release of Construct 3. I was told it will be a fair while until its release ;-;

I'm part of a group called HyperiadStudios (we're working on our first Construct game currently). We have used other different programming platforms, but now we're here which is exciting

Also, as I've been on the forums and the game arcade for just over a month or two, the community here seems really friendly and supportive which I'm really happy about.

Thank you for reading my post, and I hope to be making games on here soon!

• Hi!

I'm VanBrokk From Chile!

I've been looking to develop videogames for a long time but now i get the opportunity to do it.

I hope you try my first game: "Beetle Brothers Adventure" made in the Fukushima Game Jam in Santiago, Chile.

Hope see you soon

• I am Mostafa from Egypt, I'll try to use the Construct 2 for updating my game platform...

• Hey, Im Chris and im trying to make a video game for school and I am hoping this is a good sight.

• oi galera

• Hello, I'm Eduardo Yochimitsu, I'm 20, and I want to begin program every type of games, please help me.

• Hello. 42 year old development engineer and lighting professional from Denmark - have a long time in the design business and hope to arm wrestle the game industry.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Construct 2 is highly recommended for those aspiring Game Developer using HTML5

• Hi, I'm Jim Underscore and I'm from New Zealand, I heard about Construct 2 from the Youtuber, Nerd³.

• Hey, I'm Scott from the UK. I'm primarily a sound designer and musician and want to learn to implement sounds in as many tools as possible, but Construct 2 is the first system I've used that was fun enough for me to try my own game ideas. I used to use Game Maker about ten years ago and have been learning C# and Unity but Construct is definitely the better way to go for 2D games, I think. Anyway, hi!

• hey, i'm Vinshen Phanggestu, i'm from Indonesia, I heard about Construct 2 from the Youtube.

• Hey! i'm Irawo Olugbaye, from Nigeria i heard about construct2 on youtube

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 4 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 4 guests)