The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Tunicate reporting for duty. Greetings!

• Hi my name is Dominic and there is nothing I love more than actually creating a video game(its much more boring to watch people create games but when you do it yourself, to me its more exciting) ,well except for cake.

Everybody loves cake, if you don't love cake I'll kill you .

I really wanted to get into coding and creating games at a young age(why you ask, because I wear glasses )

There's a game I'm working on as I write his im'ma call it Battle of the field(really generic, trust me I know).

Well this was fun writing this if you actually read to the end then we can be friends. Well see ya later alligator(really generic, trust me I know).

• Hi all. My name is Anna. I am working in Ho Chi Minh City.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • hiya

• Hello Nice to meet everyone! I'm from Poland, I studied both IT and Culture, and I'm gonna make some platformer on a distant planet

• Hi guys, i'm from France and it's a pleasure to meet you all.

I just known Construct 2 since today so I'm still a beginner, please be gentle with me !

• Hi all , I live in Salvador, Bahia - Brazil . I am very happy to be part of this family , I deculpe the English ta strange was my friend google translator .

• Hi all, I am RoboNinja317, I am a beginner YouTube Gamer, and would like to try my hand at making my own games. i am a 23 year old Zimbabwean Guy who's looking for fun.

• im here to make memes, not games

• Hello Nice to meet everyone! I'm from Poland, I studied both IT and Culture, and I'm gonna make some platformer on a distant planet

No mans sky 2?

• Tifany desu.

Thank you..

• Hello world!

• Hello, I'm Andrés y I am new at scirra.com

• Hello,

I'm from Turkey and I heard about Scirra while i was googling for a drag and drop multiplayer game developer tool. Thats why I'm here.

Advertisement was great =) I hope the tool is also great for the purpose.

• Hello Construct Community,

I'm from the United States, and I heard about Construct from a colleague who is working on a game project with me. I'm looking forward to what we can create with Construct. Thanks, guys!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)