The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• im from Lakewood, Washington my freshman year i used construct 2 in my programming class.

• Hi I'm Brandon and I like video games

• Hi guys!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • hey im new to construct 2. my teacher said to get this software because its easy to use and there are tutorials.

• legal

• Hi! My name is Fábio, I'm brazilian and together with my gf we're developing a game about recycling and other ways to dispose garbage in a ecological way using Construct 2 to develop it.

I'm looking forward to see you all guys playing and helping us with any questions!

• i would like to creat a game without coding..

• hi,

• Hi!

I'm Cristina from Portugal!

• Hello,

I'm Fatih from Germany. I have a long history in game creation but never actually released any of them. One quiet evening I remembered the good ol' Klik'n'play times and searched for a modern alternative and here I am. I'm currently actively working on an idea and trying out different things to accomplish my goal.

• I'm Mathstr0. I'm a young (9 y.o.) programmer, and my first language was Scratch. I love programming and have done it for 2 years. I also enjoy drawing. That's me! <("<)

• Hi.

I'm Steve.

I am looking forward to experimenting with Construct 2 to create games with my kids!

• Hi, Im from Peru, I am 25 and want start to making awesome games with C2.

• Hello,

My name is Sorin and I'm a huge fan of Contra and Double Dragon series, especially the 8-bit ones.

I came to Construct to, hopefully, create my own game without needing to learn coding (which I wish to learn as soon as possible, I'm in really need of it).

Anyway, I hope I can builld my dream game and find fans of these games to work with.

See you, around!

• Hi!

I'm ThePowerPlayer, and I have always wanted to create my very own video game, but at first, I didn't know how.

I spent hours looking for the perfect game-making software, and eventually I came upon Construct 2, BUT I actually didn't get it at first, not knowing of its full potential.

A long time later, I found Construct 2 again, and this time, seeing how simple it was and what you could make with it, I downloaded the free version.

I hope to make lots of fun games and purchase the full version soon!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 11 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 11 guests)