The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hello everybody!

Really looking forward to writing some fun retro games. Although at my age they are just games

• Developer and Minecraft Stuffs Creator

• Hello everybody! I'm a beginner game developer.

• I'm Greg and a friend recommended Construct 2

• I am El Gusan. Excited to get started.

• My name is Snyder (actually my lastname, but everybody call me thath way) I'm on my way to get my BS degree in computer science, I finished my courses, I'm just missing some stuff for the actual degree. I'm from México and have been doing a lot of HTML and JS stuff for my work, I've never done a game for/by myself, but I really want to.

In other (non-specific) stuff:

My favorite band is The White Stripes, and almost everything that Jack White has done. I play the guitar, and know how set a drum machine, so i hope i can include that in a game

Love movies, series and games with good plot twists

I really like Lego sets, but i don't have a lot of money to buy them

I think that's pretty much it, hope to make some awesome stuff with someone, someday, see you around

• Hello everyone! I am a new user for construct 2 here, starting to read guides and books about Construct2 I would some hit from where to start I see a lot of reference and tutorials out there, as someone like me who is been working in the gaming industry mainly producing game art for video games of all sort I know some basic understanding of game developing but few knowledge on game programming. I been working as a indieDev for last full year along side with other people, and main goal is to create few games on my own the start to get the grasp of game programming along side with the use of Construct2. Hope everyone is doing great here and thanks for tanking the time on reading this! Cheers!

Aetherblood

• hi i am louis i am 11 and i live in england. i like football and xbox, but i hate marmite and curry.

• Hello I Am Trevor Brown, I Live on Kauai. I am a Game Developer. and i wanted to find a new way to Make games. I Normal use x-code. but then i found this this is much easier. I started developing when I was 8. I am 15 Now.

• Hi! I'm Martin. I live in England and am just starting out on my game dev journey. I tried unity, but its a little too complicated for what I want to do. I got interested in game development when I was only 7, and I am currently 14. See you around!

• I am a person who used to go by the name of TheAmazingApple. My new name is Unlimited Trees. I have an unlimited amount of trees.

Anyways, all terrible jokes aside, I am just some random person who played lots of Sonic games back when I was little. I played all 4 of the classics, and even the horrible Sonic 06 game. I have been inspired by the original Sonic games' level designs. And I have been making most of the levels in my unknown project have a similar design to those of the sonic games.

By the way, I am that one Sonic fan who is actually good. And unlike the other 99% of the horrible fandom I'm in, I don't make terrible OCs. But I am still a shitty person inside.

Also, I am a huge asshole to everyone I meet. Please stay away from me as I will most likely try to eat you

• hello

• TheAmazingApple

This forum is visited by all age groups so please moderate your language.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • ok

• Hi! I am Ann. And I a new user for construct 2

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 3 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 3 guests)