The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hello I'm WolfDesigns, I like using adobe programs to do graphical things. I'm not much of a programmer (yet). What I adore about Construct 2 is the simplicity and how easy it is to use.

• I Will Introduce Myself

So, My name is Robertus Adi Octavian you can call me Robert or TugS , I came from Indonesian , Amateur Game Maker (im not ready now for being Developer LOL).

I like make some pixel or 3D modeling object.

My Favourite game is Minecraft

Ok Thats it , Thanks

• So, my buddy had a cunning plan, but I had a better idea: make games!

• Hi I am HunterLee, I am a newbie, I want to learn how to make games, but I know nothing about it. I am willing to learn.. Can anyone teach me? I know nothing about it..

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • hi

• Hey!

• Hi folks, I'm Pete Baron, currently evaluating C2 free version to see if it speeds HTML5 development up for me.

I've been writing Flash games for years (insanehero dot com) and before that worked on all sorts of platforms right back to the Commodore 64 in the '80s.

Really enjoying most of what I see in C2 so far, just having the usual 'new environment' problems.

Possibly the biggest stopper for me will be that I seem to be trading programming development time for tedious animation construction time... I'm not a fan of the animation sprite-sheet system as it's currently implemented, but maybe that will change if I discover some new time-saving tricks.

• Hi

• Hi

You can call me "J". One of my friends started making really cool looking Nuclear Throne esq like game using construct 2, so that got me interested in making one and I'm pretty exited for all the things that can be done with this program!

Cheers!

• Hi my name is Iohann

• Hi All,

I'm Duncan and I'm looking forward to playing around with Construct2. Looks awesome from what I have seen so far. I'm interested in how to effectively create these games from a more responsive screen perspective or at least understanding an an efficient way of creating a basic framework for a game and easily adapting to output multiple sizes of a game instance to cater for portrait/landscape and a host of sizes (rather than just scaling down/up the original output).

Anyhow, that's me. Off to play.

Cheers,

Duncan

• Hello !

I am Armany, 2D Game artist. I wanted to go ahead and try to make my own games with my own art instead of just supplying the arts and i have been advised to come here

Cheers,

• Hello guys!

I'm Lucas, from Brazil. I'm TI student from Estácio de Sá College. If my english wasn't good enough, my apologize. i've never made any English class or course, just learn everything that i know playing video games

So, in my college i saw the construct icon in my PC in the class and became a little bit curious about that. So i look for it (google) and discovered this.

My objective is create games as profession.

Nice to meet you, guys! Let's Play!

• Welcome, y'all! Been here a little bit now, very nice place. Also Construct is the bee's knees.

• Hey everyone, haven't posted here yet so figured why not.

My name is Cobra and I'm from Australia.

Game creation has been my passion for pretty much my whole life and I'm really happy to have finally found Construct 2. Below is my history so far...

Commodore BASIC - Unsuccessful

MUGEN - Put together a couple free Vampire Hunter mods

RPG Maker 2000 - Started a fan game called Snatcher RPG

The Games Factory - Unreleased Tetris clone called GemTrix

RPG Maker XP - Didn't get very far so wasted money really

Multimedia Fusion - A lot of concepts and menus created... nothing more

RPG Maker VX - Bought a license but never ended up doing anything with it

Power Game Factory - My first actual game release: Soulless

BlitzMax - My second game and the first to make it onto the Mac App Store: Powerslam

Stencyl - Recreated Soulless with it but then their next update broke the game entirely

GameSalad - Recreated Soulless again so it could finally find its way onto App Stores

Those are all the main ones, but Construct 2 is my favourite of the bunch. It makes me happy GameSalad became greedy and now charges a monthly fee for anyone to even have access to their creator. I knew of Construct but since I'd have to run it in VirtualBox never tried it. Turns out despite running it in a virtual machine, Construct 2 outperforms GameSalad by miles. Heck, what took me weeks to do in GameSalad, I've recreated in Construct 2 in days. Really happy with Construct 2, just wish I made the switch sooner...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 4 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 4 guests)