The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Im 14, From New Jersey, and really badly want to be a software engineer. Im sort of good with computers and i dont feel im good enough. I want to get into game designing!

• Hello everyone! Im 27 and came to learn about this awesome tool!

• I just want to play the skilful game

I make the game for myseft firstly.

If you like my game too, I'm also happy to share our passion

• I'm not a computer genius, but I have some great ideas for games in my head that I want to turn into realities. I wasn't around during the old-school platformer era, but I used some emulators and discovered my love of sick action platformers. This proram seems like a good way to make stuff, so I guess I'll start my career here.

• Hello,

I am Samuel Hallmark a ICT student going onto Uni. My teacher recommend me this site to try my hand out at game design.

• Hey guys!

I'm a "one-man company" called Arclight. Working on apps for android. Current project ArcTap. I'm here to share and learn

• Hey ya´ll!

I´m a first year animation and game development student from finland

I found construct 2 trough my school about 3 weeks ago and fell in love with it at first try!

I´ve loved playing games since a very early age and I am 29 now. It has been a lifelong dream to make my own games too and it´s becoming a reality!

Can´t wait to connect and learn and grow with all of you here o/ BIG UP

• Hey all, I'm new!! lol But I learn quick and will be here for a while. ttyl

• this game creater is awesome

• hello!

Im from Russia!

• Hi All! I'm from xUSSR.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello! My name is Reza, I'm from Indonesia, I started trying to make the game maybe at the age of 10 years as an amateur, but when I know Construct 2 me to understand more about Programming

• Hello! Im Renato, a 25 yeras old publicitst and nw trying to be a game developer. I love gaming since my child days. Now itstime to create some good games!

• Hello everyone,

I am new to video game development. Hope I will learn a lot here and make a lot of games.

• Just setting up an account for the members (middle-schoolers) of the Lakewood Computer Clubhouse - a FREE after school program - In Lakewood WA USA - to post their games made with Construct 2. . We want to buy the educational license as soon as we raise the cash.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 12 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 12 guests)