The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi, i'am Robson. my friend recomended Construct 2 and now i will test

• Hey I'm Adam new to any type of scripting or game making. Taking classes for java but got a little impatient and wanted to play around with some ideas in my head. This jump started me into making my own game and I couldn't be happier, hopefully all goes well with it but if not I'm still having a blast! If only I could find someone to make sprites /heh. Anyways hope to learn from you guys and pass on what I know to keep this community as amazing as it is!

• Im a man who have a boring life

and i just want make a games to make me happy

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi...

I am nubie... want to learn how to make game app ...

nice to meet u all

• Hello, I'm from Brazil.

I discovered Constructor on Google, but I was not searching for a game engine, I was searching a mobile app called "Constructor", the app helps you to administrate the construction site and other things in civil construction.

Interesting no?

• Hello everyone!

• hello! im amy and am very new to making games. i sort of want to start with some kind of virtual-pet/tamogatchi type game; any tips for that? i heard about construct 2 from playing wreckboy.com

• hi my names austin

• Hi my name is Allan, im in senior year in highschool and i aspire to employ myself in the production of video games and i wish to learn the most i can because i live Costa Rica and in my country there is close to no source of knoledge from where i can learn and this is very frustrating for me, i salute you all an hope i can learn the most i can here and thank you very much for reading

• Hello everyone!

My name is Cody and Im from The Netherlands,

I got here by reading aout it on a website about game development software.

And I hope to make some stuff with this and hope that people are going to enjoy it

Greetings from Holland

• Hi Everyone!

• Hi everyone, i'm still learning

• Found this while browsing free game makers and decided to give it a crack since I have no experience in making games! Now off to take a nosy at tutorials!

• Found this while browsing free game makers and decided to give it a crack since I have no experience in making games! Now off to take a nosy at tutorials!

Those two introductory tutorials are great. Also, if you snoop around YouTube, you'll find multiple people have made videos of doing the tutorials. Watching the videos if you get stuck helps a lot.

• > Found this while browsing free game makers and decided to give it a crack since I have no experience in making games! Now off to take a nosy at tutorials!

>

Those two introductory tutorials are great. Also, if you snoop around YouTube, you'll find multiple people have made videos of doing the tutorials. Watching the videos if you get stuck helps a lot.

Thanks for the advice! I've managed to work through the first introductory tutorial and was pleasantly surprised at how straightforward it was. So far, I'm liking this software a lot.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 10 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 10 guests)