The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi I'm Kevin and I'm from the Isle of Man (you probably haven't heard of it haha)

• Hello Every one to day is my birthday and i'm going to post my first game here

• Hi I'm Kevin and I'm from the Isle of Man (you probably haven't heard of it haha)

Just did! Tell me more

• Hey, my name is Riccardo, I'm Italian, one of the things I'd like to do in my life are games, I'm attending a Technical Concept Art for Videogames course while working as a freelance in video postproduction, I'm also interested in game design and my university thesis was about that, now thanks to a talk about game design I came to know about Construct 2

• Hi fellas,

I'm game development teacher from Finland and i'm testing construct to see if it is suitable for children to start learning how to make games.

• Hey, my name is Riccardo, I'm Italian, one of the things I'd like to do in my life are games, I'm attending a Technical Concept Art for Videogames course while working as a freelance in video postproduction, I'm also interested in game design and my university thesis was about that, now thanks to a talk about game design I came to know about Construct 2

Awesome, do you have any Concept art to share?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I am Suat. I live in Turkey. interests educational game development, web design, PHP, HTML5, jQuery

• Hi all....

Hello everyone.... I'm a total newbie in android and gaming programming. Just wanna try this. Looking forward to getting to know Construct and all of you guys.... Cheers....

• Hey everyone ,

my name is Sven and "new" to construct2 (i'm registered since 2 years i guess but never really got me the time to really try out) and the last 1 1/2 week i almost pumped over 150 hours into, cause i really felt into love with this product. In my main time i'm more an concept art/illustration/graphic designer type of guys and would love to show you my art on the follwing sites:

svenschilling.net

svenschilling.blogspot.com

• Hi everyone.

I'm Zed, I'm from the Philippines. I just discovered C2 on Steam so I tried it out downloading the free version., and then poof, I already spent like 50 hours creating just a simple vertical shooter game. hehe

I love video games eversince I was little and I always wanted to create my own game with me and my friends as main characters or something. I only have limited knowledge with programming (not to mention I stopped going to school because of reasons), so I decided to go to work and use the magical cyberspace as my learning resource.

Looking forward to see the secrets of C2 along with you guys. \m/

• future computer science major

• Hi my name is schyler i love to talk and hang out. i also have nerd glasses (just a fun fact)

• hi!!! im cody and im v new to this but hopefully i'll learn the ropes soon!!!

• Hi, im Jarrod Davis. Recently purchased c2 to make games for desktop and browser.

• Hi.

A friend gave me this link after I was super excited learning that I could make games through another website.

Reallllyyyyy stupid of me.

Oops.

I like games.

3Fun5Me

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 6 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 6 guests)