The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi - I just bought Construct 2 on Steam because I ran out of events to use on the free version. I've just about finished a game. I'll upload it when it's done. I'm really having fun with Construct 2.

• Hi, my name is Henrique and i want to learn how to create games!

• Hi from China!

I'm coming from the art side of things.

Construct is pretty new to me, but I love HTML5 and it seems like a great promising tool for development as games are moving more to web.

I look forward to playing some games. Anybody who needs advice on art, hit me up!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi! This is my first contact with game development, wish me luck!

• Hello, forum! I came here to learn Construct 2 in order to build my first Game for selling products online!

have fun!

• So I've wanted to make games for a while but I have no experience what so ever. I downloaded construct just to have a mess about, any tips for a beginner would be grateful thanks, Harry

• Hi

• Sup?

• Hello everyone! I am Britishball, aka Brian. Despite the name, I am living in Atlanta, GA. I am a huge fan of strategy games and steampunk. I adore the Youtuber "Nerdcubed" and was introduced to Construct 2 through him.

• LETS GET THROUGH THIS!

How did i get here? Nerd Cubed and personal curiosity for game making

EHH IM LAZY THATS IT BYE!

• I'm from Ireland and I heard about Construct from NerdCubed.

• I've got a feeling a lot of people heard of this from NerdCubed.

• Hi,

I'm launching a startup called Animal Apps.

My plan is to release smartphone apps, mostly games, and donate at least 50% of the profits of each one to the animal protection, rescue or welfare organisation I make it to benefit.

Each app will be released on the App Store and Google Play as a minimum and have push notifications and other social/community features as standard.

If you are at all interested you can contact me here and we can see if we like each other's ideas.

Cheers,

Chris

• Howdy,

Rob from Australia. Tried Gamemaker and few other similar software's but Construct seems to be close to some

other RAD programs i use. Certainly is faster to create games then any other I've tried so that's good

Some things in the events are different then what im used to but an active community is all that's needed

to get through it easily,

Cheers.

• Hi, I'm Rhajan.

I grew up loving video games, since Atari 2600. Now i have this thing pushing me to a new level, to make video games, work with it. Make this my profession.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 3 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 3 guests)