The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hello everyone!

Some time ago I'm interested in the development of video games.

I have no idea about programming , but I really want to learn and show my concepts to the world.

Wish me luck!

• Hi everyone,

My name is Erik and I am a high school teacher with some experience with basic programming. I was going through some MVA courses on Game Development and came across Construct-2. It looks like a interesting Game engine and I am exploring the possibility of using it to develop simple games to teach basic physics or chemistry concepts.

• USF Student trying to mess around with some coding I've learned so far.

• Hello everyone!

My name is Joel Piccoli da Rosa, I'm born and live in Brazil, Rio Grande do Sul and always want to develop games, specially RPG's which I love.

I found the Construct 2 when one of my friends mentioned it in one of our chats about the subject. I took some classes with videos and tutorials, tried the free sample and now bought the personal license to start.

Hope I can get some help from the community and also help when I can.

Well, I guess that's it...

My best wishes for everyone!

• Hi all,

I've wanted to make games ever since I was a kid, and now it's possible for a dummy like me to do so, with Construct 2! I have a lot of embarrassing questions, so I'm sure I'll be asking them soon enough.

• Hello! I am thefinalseeker, an aspiring video game designer from Chile, a small country located in the end of the world. I am really excited about the posibilities of this program and is community. !

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • oh and I'm doing this for school.

• hi. im alyssa tan, im currently studying at De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde and im on my 2nd year there so yeah. well, im a game design and dev student and i am HELLA LAZY. like i dont wanna do my minors in school i just wanna study my major subjects so fml. haha oh well.

i currently live in the philippines, so shoutout to the filipinos who're here! haha!

i honestly want to meet new people here, make friends, make games mostly haha. so yeah. hit me up if any of you guys wanna make a collab with me or just chill somewhere, hang out. we can be friends. dont worry tho, i dont bite haha.

• Hi! Im Sagaria!

• Hello all,

My name is Anton, and I'm currently software developer at Skype. I'm Ukrainian living in Estonia.

I played in video games since I was a kid and always wanted to make one (we need to make this phrase template for this thread!). But now I'm really excited to see, how old-school-like games becoming something bigger and deeper. A thing of art and story.

Sure, old games were good, but some of modern indie games are really live tales. And I want to tell stories too.

I found C2 by friends advice, and I'm really excited, how comfortable it to work with. I'm really looking forward to buy C3 license as soon as it will be available, meanwhile learning with free C2.

Thank you all, for participating in this great project and being warm and friendly community!

• Hello all Scirra Construct 2 devs.

I'm Adam R. Arredondo B. from PVR in Mexico, currently developing on Android and MMF2, going to check the Construct2 enviroment.

Hope we keep in touch.

• Hi everyone!

So my name is Thomas from Norway, and I've always had the urge to do something creative, but since I've lacked programming skills I have been doing this by creating music. I've spent hours upon hours playing guitar and fooling around with different music programs such as Guitar Pro, Propellerhad's Reason and FruityLoops. Lately I've started to create various music in the 8 bit-style. It is mighty fun. But I digress..

I've fooled around with game creation programs as well, mostly RPG Maker 2000 when I was younger (oh, the memories!). Now I've decided to try to create small iOS and Android games, just for the fun of it, and I'm fond of the 8 bit-era, so that is kind of the thing I am going for in terms of graphics, looks and sounds. I have one idea for a game that I'll try to create, but first I have to work my way trough the templates.

I found Construct 2 after searching for an alternative to GameSalad, which I used for like two weeks before giving up because the bugs in the Windows-version.

Have a nice one, folks!

• Hi everyone,

I am new to this community but I am looking forward to learning and getting to know you all!

• Hi!

I'm Paulo from Brazil. I've always wanted to build some game and then I read about Construct 2, so I decided to take a look and see if I can do it.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 3 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 3 guests)