The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi guys, Just downloaded construct 2 for the first time. Well, technically I've had it before. I did a game creation course where I made a top down shooter in this before. It was cool.

• My name is James I'm 32 years old from Dublin Ireland. After finishing college where i studied animation I've gone on to do internships (not recommended under the Irish Jobbridge sceme) so just so your aware, some Irish marketing companies out there are too small for their boots and will use interns as slaves. If you do get an internship under jobbridge make sure you give honest feedback at the mid intern interview with the jobbridge representitive. I made the mistake of saying my mentor was doing a good job when clearly he was doing sweet FA. I've also done some work in the Irish animation industry. As of recent i had been looking at game development using Flash and after looking around for a while i came across this website and got the demo. I then bought the full licence and am now hoping to produce something half good to help me earn employment in the games industry.

• Hi , I'm joseph. I wanted to make games. i'm beginner.

• Hi all! My name is Txedo, I am 30 years old from Spain. I think that Construct2 is a great tool to prototype and test ideas and, if the performance is OK on Android and iOS devices, maybe publish them in app stores.

I just wanted to highlight that a MAC version would be really appreciated. Currently, I'm running Construct2 on a Windows 8.1 over VirtualBox on a MacBook Pro 13". It is not crashing for now, but performance is not at its best.

• Hello! I found out about this program from OfficialNerdCubed's Youtube channel and the website. My name is Kinleyps and I have aspired to make my ideas into amazing games.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey,

I am Berrycom, and brand new to game dev, but its an area I always wanted to go into.

Found it on Reddit, and thought I should give it a go...

Wish me luck.

Berry

• Good luck berry! Can't be easier than with c2.

• Hey There,

I am new here and to Construct but I have used Game Maker Studio, Unity3D, XNA, Unigine and UDK / Unreal Engine 3. My plan for Construct is to use it for prototyping new ideas quickly and from what I have seen it looks like it will be great for that.

• Me entere de este gran programa hace algunos años y cree mis personajes y una buena historia, pase a limpio algunos escenarios y personajes ,pero bueno me detuve porque estaba ahorrando para comprarme una Wacon, por que pasar mis personajes a limpio con el mouse, ES MUY DIFICIL. Sabia manejar bien el programa, pero bueno como todo en la vida tengo que actualizarme.

• Hi guys! I'm a Social Communication student, fully in love with video games. A few months ago I tried out an app from Apple, called GameSalad... but I do not own a Mac, and the Windows version is quite unstable... So, I kinda stopped my illussion of becoming my own video game developer. But just a few seconds ago, I saw a video on Youtube explaining what Construct 2 was, and well, here I am! I expect to see you soon, with a finished video game of my own. Thanks! I wish you all fellow developers good ideas and good luck

• Hi there, I'm Blue Starbie, I'm making a game for fun and entertainment. My game's called Pecky Bird, about a little bird who went out for a walk but it then turned into an adventure when she came across a gang of bad birds. I've also got other games in my mind but Pecky Bird is the highest priority.

I'm not good with the programming, even with the simplified event sheet. I can make sprites though, I think I'm more of an artist than a programmer.

Fun fact, I'm using Construct 2 for my college course in Game Development, that's how I found this program.

• Hi there,

I'm Hanike, from the exotic hot lands of Rio de Janeiro!

I'm a professional UI/UX Designer and .NET Developer. I'm also a system engineer and visual artist.

I have a strong passion for Virtual Reality and Neuroscience since I was very young, so it just a natural move to become a gamer and want to design games myself.

Since I love music, drawing and writing, I've started making game music and drawing conceptual art for games. I've also started writing 2 books, one of which became my personal game project, "[Scarlet:Moons] Reverse Worlds" - a psychological horror Visual Novel with Survival-Horror elements. I hope I can work on this project this year.

You can check my music and also a piano piece I composed for [Scarlet:Moons] here:

Reverbnation.com/Schweigespirale

• Hello Everyone

• New member of the family.

• Hi everyone! New member of the family!!

by the way, I'm the founder of TechDebit

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 6 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 6 guests)