The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hey guys

Hello World

• Im james and i wanted to learn how to code so if NerdCubed can i probably can to.

• Hi I am Filip

• hey

• Hey everyone, I'm young beginner gamedev from Ukraine.

Decided to degrade from Unity and Corona SDK and give a try to Construct2

• Hi I'm Janis, herd about this amazing program in GGJ

• (EN-US)

I participated in two editions of the Global Game Jam and 3 Ludum Dare. Instead of talking about myself (something you may tire of reading and can ask me another time, kkkk), I will present what I think and why I'm here.

For myself, games speak more of the people and their esxpressão needs. When I create something, I always try to think of those who actually will play. I believe the gaming world found me in a very good phase of its growth. I have created more than 30 games, finished off several of them, I say, completed its development, finding that the only way we learn to create concepts that actually add up to people's lives.

Being here means not only that I use Contruct 2 Scirra, but it makes me feel that I can be part of something bigger, with people who want to give others part of your point of view and thus give them unique experiences and meaningful to their lives.

I hope I can contribute, share and innovate in a collaborative and intelligent way. I started this universe with his left foot, but I think now I have the maturity to work with all of you.

Pleasure .. Luiz, how can I help?

(PT-BR)

Participei de 2 edições do Global Game Jam e 3 do Ludum Dare. Ao invés de falar sobre minha pessoa (algo que vocês podem cansar de ler e podem me perguntar em outro momento, kkkk), irei apresentar do que penso e porquê estou aqui.

Para minha pessoa, jogos falam mais das pessoas e suas necessidades de esxpressão. Quando crio algo, tento pensar sempre naqueles que de fato irão jogar. Acredito que o universo de jogos me encontrou em uma fase muito boa de seu crescimento. Já criei mais de 30 jogos, finalizei vários deles, digo, completei seu desenvolvimento, descobrindo que somente assim aprendemos a criar conceitos que de fato somem para a vida das pessoas.

Estar aqui não significa apenas que utilizo o Contruct 2 da Scirra, mas me faz sentir que posso fazer parte de algo maior, com pessoas que querem conceder a outras pessoas parte do seu ponto de vista e assim dar a elas experiências unicas e significativas para suas vidas.

Espero que eu possa contribuir, compartilhar e inovar, de forma colaborativa e inteligente. Iniciei neste universo com o pé esquerdo, mas acredito que agora tenho maturidade para colaborar com todos vocês.

Prazer.. Luiz, como posso ajudar?

• Hi i'm Nikolay

i'm here to learn and hopefully create something.

• Hi,

My name is Vitor and i'm here to, hopefully, learn how to make video games !

I'm also from portugal,if it matters xD

• Hello!! my name is Jose Rodriguez , i am from Florida and i happy to enjoy in scirra.com

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I am a 9th grader from Sun Prairie, Wisconsin. I heard about Construct 2 from my Computer Game Development class.

• Hi, I'm the new person who wants to learn about how to make games. Good luck everione.

• Hi all indie game makers.

I'm from Slovenia and I like what Phil F. and Edmund M. did

Can't wait to start, so this is all for my first post.

"see" you

lakiman

• HI everybody !

My name is San Sebastian A.K.A Fatboy, i am from indonesia, "Hi there"

well i am not a great "programmer" i am not a pro "geek" where my finger dance on the keyboard and make a great code like a magician with a magic wand , well i am just wanna be awesome, i love to take everything under control, like from head to toe, from the inside to the outside, i like the face when i fix / create something that other people cant do or cant fix, just like a houdini / david perform magic show, well but i am too bad at learning from the forum, i am a person who be able to learn by talking, practice and practice, well one day, i hope i can make another "flappy bird" or "Clash of clan", thank you for everything !

Have a Fat day !

• hi i'm from Jacksonville florda

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 3 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 3 guests)