The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi all!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello my name is Joey I'm new to this forum and really excited to be on here yeah

• Hello?

• Hello,everyone.I am new here.Nice to see you guys.

• Hi All! I'm trying out Construct2 for the first time. This will be exciting

• Hi all, really liking what i can do here so far.

• Hello. I'm only posting here to get my badge

Seriously though. I've been here for a little while and feel confident about what can be achieved with C2 and the help of this forum.

My real name is David, but don't tell the others!

• Hello thread! I am excited to try out your new games!

• Good Program.....

• Всем привет! Меня зовут, Алекс)

• Hi guys.

• Hi guys! i´m sebastian, from argentina, just starting on this amazing game development world! hope we have fun!

• Hey guys,

I take those lines to introduce myself briefly - I study no CS, actually its economics but coding has always been my interest, so were the game. Right now I am working on a few web pages and in order to do that a have gone pretty well throught the basics of HTML, CSS and Photoshop also Adobe Illustrator and I either got some basics of Python and conceptual thinkig about programming.

So, by Construct I expect to gain better understanding of the programming languages and a faster progress in its understanding, I want to more understand, as to construct, or atleast before. Thats why I consider construct great. I got told about this program by a mate who studies with me in Finland on a student exchange. Hey you

I also engage in codeacademy...

See you around

• Hi, I'm Ian. I've been interested in making games for a while now and I've been using Unreal Development Kit, and have tried out Blender and Unity before hearing about Construct 2. So I decided to give it a try and see how it goes. Nice to meet you all.

• Im Aasmund (the first letter Å isnt in english), from Norway. Have used Unreal Engine 4 for 3D games and tried Unity3D for 2D games, but I dont like Unity3D installs itself and the import-setup. When I saw Construct 2 i feelt that this is for me. I also bought the personal licence and just bought Spriter, so now I have a complete pipeline for 2D game-developement The community is friendly and active and that what I like when Im using Construct 2.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 3 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 3 guests)