The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• hello

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello everyone

My name's Yura, I'm 24 and I am typing this from a depressing office in Minsk, Belarus.

I've always been interested in creating stuff, whether it's sad acoustic music or level packs for a game called Elasto Mania

I made several efforts to come to grips with various pieces of software for game creation and each time I ended up losing that initial spark and giving up mostly because of the fact that the amount of knowledge required to put together even a simple little game was pretty much overwhelming. (Well I did produce a little text-based quest a couple of years back, but I'd like to take it a little further than that)

There's been no such case of total frustration with Construct so far. I am actually enjoying the process of digging through tutorials and when I stumble upon some things that I have no clue about it still doesn't put me off that much and I feel rather confident that I'll be able to find my answers in the end.

The community seems welcoming and helpful too.

So, yeah, it's only been a couple of weeks but I really hope I'll stick around. Hell, I have even posted an introduction message

PS. currently trying to secretely install C2 at work

• Hello everyone, I'm Samer from Ontario, Canada. I bought my C2 license 3 month ago but I was actively working hard learning the engine mechanics and building up my first game project, so expect soon my project news

Wish you all a successful new year.

• Hi Guys.

I am from Germany and I have basic knowledge of microsoft visual basic, html/php and of curse Construct 2. At the moment DONT look my games, because its crap : D

• Hi Everyone,

I'm 32 and I live in Poland. I work in the game industry, but I thought it would be cool to work on some private stuff after ours too.

I've just bought the license for Construct 2 and I'm getting started with some first prototypes!

Cheers!

• Hi everyone,

I'm 22 and I'm planning to create my own studio with friends.

Cheers.

• Hi,

I'm inan from Turkey, i am 24 years old . I am planning making basic game prototype with Construct 2 and i am open all advices. Thank you!

• Hi to all ya!

I'm Marco from Turin, Italy!

I'm a game dev student (Real Time Graphics and Game Design). Some friends told me about construct 2, I'm not able to script, so...

I need to prototype a game... so Construct2, what else?!

See ya!

• Hey im young at the age of 13 from Port Macquarie Australia and have made little games in the past on websites for fun but realized I really like it and would like to make a career out of it.

• Hello, my name is Adam and I like to make stuff with Construct 2!

• Sir,

i add a sprite in game which i have made in paint.. but the white page also comes in the game, how can i remove this???

• Hello all everyDev. I'm a newbie and looking for the master to teaching me.

• Hi,

I'm inan from Turkey, i am 24 years old . I am planning making basic game prototype with Construct 2 and i am open all advices. Thank you!

Im only 2 yrs younger than u. So i guess Im a little old for begining dev too lolz

• Good afternoon folks!

My name is John, and I'm finally devoting some time towards learning this IDE, and I'd love advice for resources for making an isometric RPG. Please and thank you!

• Hi Im just starting out on game design and Nerd3 Told me about this

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 12 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 12 guests)