The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Well hey My name is Matieke6000

i origanly wanted to make games a looong time ago but i wasn't realy good at coding and that kinda stuff

if you know the game littlebigplanet (1,2,3)

well that's where i first maked some realy cool creation's

I was send here by Nerd3 because he uploaded a video of him , that he made a game

witch is awesome!

he recommended it to me so that's why i'm here.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi all,

Looking forward to amazing fun with this engine!

• Hello everyone!

I have always wanted to make games. In fact, I tried a lot of different game engines like Game Maker, Unity and GameSalad, but they all had problems: GameMaker is waaay too pricy, Unity is too complex and GameSalad's Windows version isn't on par with the Mac version. I hope that Construct 2 will be better! I'm currently going through the tutorials and when I'm finished, I plan to make a space shooter. I already have some graphics and music since I originally started that project a few months ago in GameSalad, so it shouldn't be too hard...all I need to do is to port the gameplay elements.

• Hey guys!

My name is Morais, I´m from Portugal, and in my spare time I create funny and entertaining games. Unfortunately I´m not to good with the grafic part, that´s why I dicided to install construct 2!

Thanks from your time and see you soon!!

• Hi everyones , my name is Sebastien, i'm a french canadian and can also speak english.

I just got C2 4 days ago and i can already tell im loving it and hope to make myself a place in the community.

Hopefully i will have something soon to show what i can pull off with C2

Thx and good luck to you all with your projects!

• Hi all,

I am from Canada.

I finally decided to join the forums. I am an engineer by trade but I love graphic design but dislike programming. My likes and dislikes brought me to C2 for the development of games. I am exploring C2 and seeing where it can lead me and how it can help me achieve my goals. I want to get started with it soon. I believe my greatest challenge is to market a finished product. I am open to all ideas and welcome advice. I am not looking to dethrone Rovio games or such; just have a good base of players and recognition. I want to compete in the mid-level market. Feel free to PM me.

• Turns out I never posted here... Weird. Well, let's get that achievement. I'm Latvian, a designer by trade, always had a passion for games and creating things. So now I'm mostly creating things to create things for games. Perhaps 2015 is the year something finally gets published. See you on the boards.

• hi . guys im new here

• I'm Joshua. Nice to meet everyone

• Hi Joshua. I'm Marc. Nice to meet you too. Just signed up

• Hey this is Aziliz just starting out not sure what type of games, I want to make so I guess I just want to learn how to really use the program before attempting.

• Hia Guys/Gals! Hows it going?

• Hello my name is Zach and I'm a huge game lover. I recently graduated from Belmont University with a degree in music and I looking to start combining my love of video games and my love of music. I am currently doing music for cheap/free so send me a PM if interested!!

-Zach

• Hi,i'm new here...from Nigeria,with lots of interest in programming generally...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 8 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 8 guests)