The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi!

My name is Max! I love games and I was looking for ways to try myself as a creator of some kind of a game that would excite myself and others

Have a nice game development!

• Hello, some of you may of seen me lurking around the fourms yet I have not made one of these so I decided to.

my Name is Callum Overy, I enjoy making games just not with C2 but other using languages such as lua, js, java I own a website ( cannot post link) where I upload my games to and you can register and earn achievements(like a personal Kongerate) I will always try to help people out. So this is quite small I know I will refine it soon.

Some facts:

Earth has water.

Third rock from the sun has water

• Hi. I'm Anthony and I heard about Construct 2 from CartoonSmart. I'm a computer science student at Purdue and I've been a hobbyist game maker for years. I'm looking forward to learning this application! YAY GAMES!!!

• Hi,

My name is Martijn. I 'm learning C# with MVA and found out about Construct 2 also at MVA.

• Hello,

My name is Jeppe, I am a Software Engineer with an interest in game development and design, and I am trying out construct 2 as a tool for early prototypes.

• Been planning to buy for years. Today is the day. Hello All.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Helo Word Mi name is Marcos Diniz

• Hello,

My name is Raúl, I'm interested in game development and design, and I am trying out construct 2.

• Hey there!

• Hi there!

My name is Hanneke Lovink aka Hannah Solovink.

I'm at first, a huuuuuge Star Wars fan. That's why I have chosen this name!

I started playing games since I was like six years old. I got a Nintendo Gamecube, PC with Lego games and Rayman, I fell in love instantly.

I started my own collection a while ago. I like playing those games, but I'm not very good at it. So I thought it would be nice to be able to make my own games.

Well! Here I am. Starting as a fresh gamemaker.

Cheers!

• Hi all , My name Bagus , I student From Indonesia , I Interest with this Program

• Yo, names Bond, Diamond Bond,

• Hy, my name is Tom, from Croatia, a begginer!

• My name Daniil.Rossiya .

• Hello all! 28 year old computer science student from Utica College NY!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 4 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 4 guests)