The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• coolness is just as awesomeness.

• Hi I like it.

• cant wait to get started guys

• Hey everyone, my name is ParasiteBirth, I'm a diehard video gamer since the age of 4 and I've been dreaming of designing video games my whole life. I've recently discovered Construct 2 and I am fully motivated to master it. I joined the forums to be able to learn as much as possible form the community.

So far I've learned to use RPG Maker VX Ace and a tiny little bit of Game Maker. Construct 2 fascinates me more than the other 2 softwares I mentioned though.

If possible, could anyone give me directions on where to ask my questions ? I know are areas in the forum for this, but my question is not a 'how do I' type of question.

• hey folks..im really looking forward to learning to build the old school arcade classics as well as games from the spectrum and commodore such as "Rebelstar/Laser Squad" (Speccy) , and the likes of "Punchy and Jetset Willy" (Commodore/Speccy). Hope these are possible using construct.

• Well to introduce myself my name is Karim Elzanaty. I hope to use this site to create some fun games with my family so that we can play them together and just have a good time in general. If we think that some games have potential for success than we will publish them.

• hi how r u

• I'm Egozi

A fresh game developer, started working in the game industry

• Hello fellow Construct 2 users, My name is Josh Hillary and I've been playing around with game design since I was 9 years old.

It all started when I asked my parents to purchase me a copy of 3D Gamestudio. An old prefab Game Engine that made simple but fun freeware titles. I had so much fun making little games in 3DGS that it became the catalyst of my growth as an artist and designer. After a small hiatus from game development, I've returned to find the tools available to small developers have grown considerably in both functionality and quantity. Long story short, Construct 2 as well as its community have played a huge part in reinvigorating my drive and passion for game making and I hope to design something that reflects as much.

• welcome to the jungle of fun all.. my name is G..

• Olá! Aqui estamos.. Pronto pra aprender!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I didn't Introduced myself properly, please excuse my manners...

My name is Kamil, I come from Poland, I'm experienced (but not pro) programmer in few popular langurages (Pascal, PHP, MySQL, HTML/CSS). I found scirra when I was googling for very fast and simple yet advanced tool for game development. I don't regret spent money for construct 2

Hopefully we all get know better each other while my project gets more extensive

Best Regards. Lazarus1988

• Hello,

Ozvaldez here. I've never made a game, and my journey starts here.

• Hey so first hi second i learn from construct 2 by new project, he have create a very cool idle game on newgrounds: Also i come here cause i alway want to create video game and program.

[quote:1zq2cohq]Yeah but here we don<t need to program

i know but when i will create something, i will check the code and learn more about them. i got a little bit of unity base and c# too. Also i got too many idea but not enough knowedge in programming so it's principaly i come here.

• Hello my name is Bryan, im from Bayamon, Puerto Rico. I've been developing an game since June 2014 (started developing it with the free version, now i own an personal license to be able to continue) & im currently studying Video Game development and design.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 5 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 5 guests)