The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• I don't really have much to say except for hi!

• Hi #23#

• Hello, my name is Alexander.

I found out about Construct from the MVA Jumpstart.

• Hi

• Hello, I am an Indie Dev. who has used other programmes. after seeing this though, I decided to try out the free one and I love it. My backgrounds are Chile, London, Tunbridge Wells and, finally, Norfolk. I look forward to posting my first game

• Hello my new community!

You may call me Izzy if you'd like. I'm as excited as ever to involve myself in this community to learn more about game design and to learn more about the people making them. I am new to the practice of game design, but I have studied this subject and correlating subjects in a broad scope. I'm kind of a research junkie, so I may have helpful links on various things that I'm happy to share as needed. I'm sure you will all be very helpful and I hope to be as helpful to you.

~Izzy

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello! I'm just downloading the demo to see if I can make something come to life! Nerdcubed (dan hardcastle) got me thinking of making games again...

• Hey! I've decided to download Construct 2, because in the gaming course I'm taking this is the program we're using. I wanted to be able to work on projects outside of my classroom. I heard about it through my teacher Josh Otto.

• Hello i am toastynwarm (But you can call me Hayden i guess i dunno, I don't really care)

i heard about construct 2 from Nerd3 hes pretty cool you should watch him.

hmm... one question i have is what is different from the free trial and the full paid for version

youtube.com/toastygaming24seven <--- mah youtube (you dont need to go there .3.)

mcdunkalunka.tumblr.com <--- thats my tumblr im pretty cool

that is all <3

• Hey there, I'm Hexaxus (My name for pretty much everything) and I heard about Construct 2 from Nerd3. I'm surprised to find other people that have found this program from Dan aswell.

• Hi everyone I am K3. I have heard of construct 2 from microsoft virtual academy. I download construct 2 is to give it a try. Who knows it might turn out to be a career.

• Hi, I'm Jannator, I downloaded construct 2 some days ago to experiment on game making, im learning a lot and I hope to buy it and develop games as soon as posible.

I'm from Colombia and learned some english in school and internet, still not that good on it thought.

• Hi, I'm Sknurt,

I always wanted to make a game with all the ideas floating in my head and I heard about Construct 2 on Youtube, apparently it's the easiest game making software ever, so here I am

• I'm Mr.Klungland. I heard about Construct 2 from Dan (AKA Nerd Cubed). I've been looking for a game developing program for a long time, and i finnaly think i found a god one. I'm from norway by the way.

• Hi, I go by the name Dualmask on the web (you can find me under that username on deviantART, Tumblr, Twitter, and on FB as DualmaskArt). I'm a self-taught character designer, storyteller and writer whose always wanted to make games. I went through many different softwares for the purpose of becoming an independent game developer, and I think Construct 2 is the one I'm going to stick to. I'm a late bloomer but my dream has always been to make video games...and I hate writing code so that's what brought me here. Really liking Construct so far...I've made a little test of the engine for a character I created, and as soon as I'm able to post links on the forums, I'm eager to get some critiques and advice on how to improve. For now, I'm going to try to be an active participant in these forums because I have a lot to learn and maybe even a little bit to offer.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 5 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 5 guests)