I'm from Argentina and i just wanted to say hello to everyone

And i found this place by YouTube at OfficialNerdCubed's channel

(Sorry for bad English)

• Hi,

I'm from Australia and hello everyone!

I also came from NerdCubed's channel!

-Dafaria

• Hello, Forum.

I know nothing about coding (lower your expectations even from your first assumptions), but have a huge interest in Video Game design. Here I am hoping I might find a way to make proof of concept versions of some of my ideas without having to learn these complex languages in full.

• Ah, yes.

Another pleb from N3's channel.

Oh well.

Hello world.

I'd like to get into video game design just like everyone else in the world, but I find traditional coding hard.

• Hello Everyone!

I just found out about Construct 2 through a youtuber and now indie game developer, NerdCubed.

The game looked fantastic and only took him 12 hours, so I figured I'd give it a go!

• Hello everyone~! This is my first time to make my own game. I hope I can do it.

• Hello Everybody! I'm really excited to use Construct 2 and learn how to make a game. I found out about this program when a youtuber ( ) mentioned it in one of his videos. I hope to have a good time with this program!

• Hi everyone, I'm really excited to use this my friend told me about it and apparently it works great

• Hi,

Found this on a nerdcubed video and thought i would give it a go!

• Im a student from England who learnt about this program from a friend and im using it to get into coding

• Hey there, guys. I'm not really sure with 400 pages that anyone actually reads these, but just in case they do I'll give an honest introduction.

My name is Lance, and I'm a corporate schlub from Louisville, KY (in the US). I work for a very large company in the healthcare industry essentially telling them how people want to interact with their software, sites, and tools. I've been a developer for as long as I've been a designer, so naturally my career veered in the UI/UX direction, and I embrace that wholeheartedly.

I believe that presentation is crucial, and that's one of the things I love about Scirra from what I've seen so far. Tom and Ashley seem to have very level heads when it comes to making things not only functional, but aesthetically pleasing as well; most of the community too from what I've found. This is very refreshing for me, as I always seem to straddle the uncomfortable line where both are equally important, and most people around me are drastically on one side or the other.

To be honest, I have just been using the evaluation (sorry, "free") version of Construct 2 for a little over a week now, and I'm thoroughly impressed. I've worked with so many game development engines and tools that at this point, I couldn't even list them, so I'm mostly well versed in the differing approaches employed by same. At this point, I feel my evaluation of Construct 2 is over, and I am hooked.

At first, I was a bit put off by the complete lack of code, but as another member here articulated quite well (para) "Construct 2 is just like any other programming language once you know how to use it". That, I've found, is so true. Also, it doesn't hurt that I can jump right over into writing my own plugins for things that I feel would be too taxing to do visually (e.g. world generation engines). To offer this much power, flexibility, and expedience wrapped up in such a pretty bow; well, it's just awesome.

I'm looking forward to working on lots of really fun projects with Construct 2. Hopefully, I'll create some tools and content that can help the community in some way. Thanks for being awesome everyone. See you around!

• Ahoy, another NerdCubed fan here! I know a little bit of python code from school but i am not yet at the stage where i can make full games. With what Dan made with no programming knowledge I think i should be able to make something of similar complexity in no time

• Hi, guys

I wanted to get into game development and do know a bit of coding but wanted to try this first

• Hi my name is Stephen. I live in Stockport, Manchester and I heard of Construct 2 of the recent Nerdcubed makes video on his channel and was impressed by the versatility and also simplicity of it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 5 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 5 guests)