The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• I develop..... games.

and i'm a pixel artist aswell.

• Hello from Red Heart Books LLC,

We are interested in leveraging Construct 2 for creating interactive children's books and learning games. Looking forward to being part of the community.

Best regards,

James Hamilton

Chief Editor

Red Heart Books LLC

• Hello!

I like making games, and i love Construct 2 - very easy tool to make games

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi, everyone from the whole world!

• Hi there,

This is Justin. A old gamer and new game designer!! lol...

Comparing to other Html5 game engine, finally, I decided to settle down here. I hope I won't let the Contruct2 down, and also, hope it won't let me down.

Cheers, everyone!

• Hello! My name is Andy and I've worked on a couple of indie game projects before as a composer and sound designer, but now I want to break into making my own games for promoting my music and also just for the fun of it. On a side note, I'm fluent in Japanese and hope to use that skill professionally someday. I know a tiny bit of programming because I started Team Treehouse recently and now I'm excited to become part of the Construct community(just started downloading it now)!

• Hey Guys

My name is Josue and I'm new to the Construction 2 community.

I heard about C2 from a youtube channel called the New Boston.

I'm learning Java and i noticed that he also had tutorials on this program so I'm excited.

Let's make some games!

• wfhp hgod

• Hi there, everyone! This is my first post here. I've been using construct for a few months now, still trying to figure out what I'm trying to do, haha.

I'm looking forward to being a part of the community!

• Hello this is me introducing myself!

• ahaha!! don't know what to say.. I am new here ^_^. thanks to scirra.. hope I can be a help to others.. first time to be part of a forum.. hahaha!! lets make cools stuff build a new world of game experience.. see ya later guys..

• Hi, I'm Vitor A. Vale, from brazil, I am quite interested in the platform and hopefully get to use it in my studies

Att,

Vitor A. Vale

• Hello! My name is Jonah.

I live in Texas

And i hope to make a fortune off game design

• Hi all!

My name is Chad Stanley I am from Western Kentucky. I own a small technology firm that specializes in Software and Systems Engineering. We found Scirra's Construct 2 Application through our continued education efforts in the Microsoft Virtual Academy portal. Our initial interest and introduction to this product is experimental at this point but, I am personally very excited to get started.

Thanks and looking forward to getting busy!

-Chad

• Been writing software for 30 yrs and just looking for something different to see if I can write some cool games for my grandkids.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)