The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• I am a game design student. I want to know everything there is about games and even create one with a hand full of friends. I heard about Construct 2 from this indie game developers that went to SGC. They were telling us that Construct 2 is a great and easy way to make your first game. They said that Construct 2 was the best way to get your feet dirty in game making, so here I am, trying to make my first game.

• Olá mundo! Lets go developers!

• I go to Torrey Pines High School and we just got a cool new teacher for Computer Game Design. He is teaching us by using Construct 2 as a stepping stone to Unity.

• Julie here.

• Hello everybody,

I'm Guillaume, nice to meet you all.

Discovered C2 on Twitter, and it seems awesome

Let's have some fun!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello! I am a computer science student at California State University Dominguez Hills. I just created this account as part of my class! Hello World!

• My name is Alex. I'm working with my son Cameron to build a game. We heard about this from Bucky on Youtube. Very excited about learning this my son.

• Hi my name is Raymond. I am trying to find a good IDE for developing games without too much hastle, I think this one is it.

• Hello , I am Mohd Tauheed And I am studying IT as major from JNTU-Hyderabad . I am a Tech lover and i love to learn and make people learn the beauty of Coding!

• Hola! Soy un apasionado por el desarrollo de juegos Independientes, he hecho juegos independientes junto con amigos, que quizas no son proyectos muy grandes o elaborados, es por eso que he decidido llevar esto a otro nivel, me encantaria hacer juegos para la eShop de Wii U, me enteré de que aceptaban Construct 2 asi que dije "Porque no?" y es que me gusta mucho utilizar software nuevo, se me hace muy interesante, tratare de que mis proyectos sean buenos y descentes, saludos!

• Hi, my name is Geir. I was looking for a interesting RAD game for web and this looks very a good start

• Hi my name is sahil . i find good and easy way to create little game - i think constrcut is it.

• Hi

My name is Kévin.

• Hi there!

I am a Construct-2 noob from Taiwan!

So glad i found here, though my English isn't so good makes me hard to read what others say.

Anyway, I will just try and have fun in learning Construct 2, hope you guys can have fun, too!

• Hi everyone, my name is Kawana. I am a first year CS student from New Zealand. I have been playing with C2 for some time now and hopefully I will be able to release my game to the arcade in a few months. Any one who is keen to make a few simple apps hit me up, I would love to collaborate on a project or two.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 6 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 6 guests)