The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi i'm Marcos André from Brazil. Need to do this graduation work about games, tried using unity3d till that shit crashes with the can't add or load script bs. See around guys i'm sleepy but i just saw that points stuff so, decided to rush this. Hope you guys doing great, don't use unity and cya.

• hi

• Hi! I'm an Instructional Designer who's interested in game creation

• I am always busy coding in languages such as C and Python, but sometimes I want to create a simple game with no complex coding and no annoying files that I have to sort out once every three minutes. I was looking at some forums and I came across Construct 2. I saw some screen shots and I thought it looked good, so I decided to try it out. So far I haven't been disappointed, and I hope that my skills with this software will grow.

• Hello all, nice to meet you. I'm from Ontario Canada and heard about Construct 2 from a Microsoft information email. I'm looking forward to trying Construct 2 and again nice to meet you all

• Hello! I'm from Zaragoza(Spain). First of all I want to apologize for the linguistic mistakes that I'm probably going to make in this post which is actually my very first english public text I've ever wrote. Make Videogames is one of my hobbies, despite I've never actually finished a real complete game. I am working on CG for TV news since seven years. I started to use code writing scripts for repetitive working tasks, then I realized how fun it could be to use that new knowledge to make videogames. I started with Adobe Flash and Actionscript, then I learned a little about Programming Principles and OOP using Python and used Pygame for making some stuff. Then I discovered the Game Engines and how easy and fun is to create Videogames or ... to create "my stuff". A friend of mine told me about Construct 2, I downloaded it and made some stuff. My idea is to use it to finally achieve the goal of finishing my first complete videogame. I'm using free license.

• I'm from Columbus, OH and heard of Construct 2 from the upcoming Microsoft Virtual Academy Live event

• Hello my name is Ariel, I'm from Texas, new to coding, game design and app design. I saw construct 2 in action from the MVA courses. Great Engine!!! I'm excited to test drive it and see what I can accomplish with it. I have several projects in mind and with Construct 2 I hope to make them a reality.

• Interested in what opportunities game programming offers plus it is extremely fun and awesome .

Hope I get good at artificial intelligence to create games good enough.

• Hi, i am new to development. i like playing games and i wish to develop games. i gone through google and found that costruct 2 is best so i am starting from beginning if i succeeded making game i will purchase its license.

Thanks

• Hi All,

I'm looking forward to developing some cool stuff with C2

Regards,

Ready1

• Hi everybody I`m new in this so i want to create games for smarthphones i hear of c2 so here i`m maybe somebody who already make a game for mobile can help me.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • HEY Everyone, looking forward to developing games and engaging in this awesome community.. please play or offer suggestions for my games

Shane

• Hey guys! Just wanted to check out this program after using GM8.1 for a few years along with UDK and Unity! hoping to have some fun with this one.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)