The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi to everyone c:

• 38 year old single male. Father of two boys (they WILL become gamers). Full-time student (last year of my Bachelor degree) and hopefully soon back in a full-time job.

Heard about Construct 2 on buckysroom.org and thought it would be nice to test it. Have experience in html, css, javascript, php and mysql when it comes to web development, and I have been studying programming languages like Visual Basic and C.

I am not much of a graphic designer, but I have some experience using both Photoshop and Gimp.

• Hi guys,

I'm just a dedicated gamer and thus sometimes in my free time I'm working on little games myself. Used to work with Java years ago but now I realized using a software like Construct makes work a lot easier I'm always looking for goos resources on the web to buy graphics and other assets for games as I'm no designer or sound artist.

Best Regards

schueppe

• Hello, I'm Italo Magalhães, and this is the link to download my game to android, check out the video trailer before Thanks!

Gameéptico.apk

• Hello,

I would like to introduce myself as a man who used to dream of making video games. Unfortunately, it became something as more of a dream than reality. I cannot really say why it never came into being, but I still carry a small spark of maybe one day completing a project with a dear old character I have been holding onto for over 15 years. So I'm excited I have found this site and determined to try a new skill. I look forward to what this site has to offer.

• Hello everybody,

My names is Henrique and I would like to show you my progress with Construct 2, and I'm very excited to post my first web game here.

Ps. Sorry about my English, my primary language is brazilian portuguese.

Thank you!

• Hello,

I'm Andrew. They say that the best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time to plant a tree is right now.

I hope my tree grows some kickass fruit, and maybe a cute squirrel family can build some kind of new age geodesic home that stops global warming or something.

I wish I had planted my tree sooner.

see you around.

• Hi everyone I am new to this consttuct 2 guys. Hope everyone enjoy it.

• Hello everyone, My name is Charles. I'm here to make games and discover all the fun stuff Construct can do. I'm finishing my Bachelors degree in computer science and digital media so it's really fun and helpful to muck around with construct 2 and the HTML 5 platform.

• Hello everyone, My name is Dew. I want to make game(s).

• Hi! I´m from Brazil and I´m starting to use Construct 2.

I´m a Flash games programmer.

Let´s see what happens.

• Hello Friends This Is My First Post On Scirra.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey,

My name is Andrew or Drewzi if you want, I love designing games and T-shirts, I cannot program which is why I use Construct 2, I have made a few games and I am looking to make some more, Check out my T-shirts on redbubble here: drewzi.com or my gamejolt here: http://gamejolt.com/profile/chaotic-pixel/27188/ I come from Great Britain and I am sixteen in case you wanted to know.

Bye.

• still new in C2 environment

• hey,

i want coding bt not like 20-30 pages then i found c2........nd this is amazing........very new enviorment to me...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 4 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 4 guests)