The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi Everyone!

I'm new to Construct 2 but not to programming. I've been programming for a little over 20 years now. As of late mostly C# / VB.NET / ASP.NET and some SharePoint 2013. Pretty much a billy ware programmer Since then I migrated through CGI/Perl, to PHP, to Java/JSP to now the last 10 years or so, .NET programming.

I'm an avid gamer by night and decided it was time to try and make my first real game. I dabbled with FPS Creator a few years back, it really wasn't what I wanted. Construct 2 looks to be exactly a tool for me given my background. I hope I can be of assistance to the community and look forward to speaking with you on the forums!

Joe Reynolds AKA: darklodus

• I'm from Ann Arbor, MI and I heard about Construct from Jennifer Marsman

• Hi everyone! I am a student, studying in School of Interactive & Digital Media, Nanyang Polytechnic in Singapore. I am currently learning in a course where they teach students how to create games and the techniques/logic behind it. I am giving Construct 2 a go to see what games I can make and perhaps get the Personal Edition soon.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Greetings from Greece.

Michael speaking here LOL.

Been a user for a year , and i gotta say i love this community and piece of FABULOUS software.

Anything you need , just pm me , i do freelance work from 2d to 3d to coding.

Cheers to all ,

wish you the very best

Michael.

• Hi,

I am a computer science graduate with a profession as game engineer in a local software house in Pakistan.

Anas Iqbal

• Hi fellow game builders, I'm mozandy. I've been writing code for over 30 years and I've finally gotten to the point where I can write code for myself. Looking forward to building cool stuff using Construct

• Ola a todos do construct 2 , sou brasileiro e estou desivolvendo um game para smatfones !

• posting arround some days here - now i'm feeling comftable

So let me introduce my self...

My real name is Ulrich Seiffert living in germany/bavaria (where the Oktoberfest is placed ) and i'm working as a teamleader in the software industry (SAP).

My loved hobby is - creating games - for years.

Started in the early 1992 with DOS games (Mopsy 1.0 -> http://www.kundp.de/Spiele/System/I/J/JumpAndRun.htm) which was "shareware of the month in 1998 - wow) i wrote a lot of other DOS games (never got richt ).

In the ages of windows i wrote some smaller games with Borland Delphi (e.g. dice/kard games) - still no breakthrough .

Then - after a long time without having time for this loved hobby - i started to create 3D games (with gamestudio 3D) and published some games for a local (munich) publisher / ingame advertisement (Tom Iver, Funvertising.com, Treasure hunting, soccer game, ...) - finally i had success

Meanwhile the web/mobile game market is more interesting for indies (like me) i started to search a meighty but easy to learn web developement environment - and gave Constuct2 a try - so now i'm here ).

...and once again my honor for the idea and implementation to the guys from Scirra - well done! Keep it living...

mercuryus

visit my homepages:

http://www.gameus.de

http://www.ulrich-seiffert.de

• Woo hoo! Hello everyone, let's make some video games! I'm an art graduate from California. I'm mostly a 3D artist but I love 2D and want a chance to make more. My coding is nonexistent but I am familiar with some basic concepts. I want to make a game but just have the technical know-how right now. I'm finally trying to truly learn my first programming language, Javascript. With Javascript, I'll be able to make some Unity games In the meantime, I'm experimenting with different game making tools (mostly stencyl, gamesalad, and construct 2) so I can make a game to call my own.

• Howdy,

I am a computer science professor (for a few decades) and am working on a couple outreach projects to both middle school students and high school students. After reviewing many different game engines, Construct 2 is the best fit for my needs.

Take care everyone,

-Brent

• Hi everyone,

I am a web developer who's interested in building awesome games.

Best of luck everyone,

Jake

• Hello

• hi everyone,

my name is Alen, i'm from Croatia, i've been using Construct Free to create some simple games for learning..

also i've been programming in C#/C++/C/Java/Perl/Pyhton/Unix bash/ html/ css/ javascript last 10-15 years. (been changing technologies all the time). Also i'm a faculty of electrical engineering and computing master in computer science.

i see great potential in construct 2, for 2D and in some near future even for 3D (with plugins or what not) games.

Currently i'm starting on jquery and webGL programming books (~400 pages each) so i will use that knowledge to bring some good plugins to people and some good (i hope so) upgrades and what not.

also i would love to improve construct in any way possible, help the dev team and everyone here.

also i will develop (already developing one) games, and i plan to open a company (in near future) for game developing. i would love to use construct 2 to create good games for PC even, because today is everything running around COD/Battlefield and i think it's possible to push through these aswell

i guess that's it..

• Hi everybody !

We are shinpixel a group of creation of video games ! We are 7 french student (15-17 years).

Our first project is a little game named "CubeeRun First Run"

you can play this game on our website (but we can't publy our website :/)

The site is in french, we make an english version in a few days because it's in build.

We published the game in the scirra arcade to make a lot of Cubee Player !

Thank for your attention

See you soon

..:TeamShinPixel:..

• I'm Enrico and I make games as a hobby.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 4 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 4 guests)