The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hey Guys,

This is Soum. I recently got a degree in Game Design from SCAD. Always concentrated on the art side but now I felt its time to get into game programming and stuff. As a starter , trying out Construct 2 to see how easy with my limited knowledge of Programming is to create games.

• Hello all! Just starting here!

• Hello there, newcomer's here and my name is yudha

• Hi, I am Zef and uh... I heard about C2 on a video about a game, a flash game and I decided to check it out.

• Hello World.

I am Neil. Currently doing Unity and Construct 2. My first computer was an Epson XT running at 4.77MHZ and my sound card was an AdLib Music Synthesizer. I still remember those days where i use floppy disk to store data.

My first programming language was GWbasic. Maybe some of you guys heard of that. I am planning to create a Lunar Lander Clone. And I do hope you guys can help me out in the future.

You can visit my facebook pages for my work in progress.

My favourite dos game is Legend of Ys. I never completed that game.

Thanks.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello Friends

somos un nuevo grupo INDIE EEEEEH

• Hi everyone!

I like making games! I started with Klik&Play in 1995, and haven't looked back since.

Construct 2 seems pretty awesome with my short time with it. I hope to have something to show you all soon.

• Thanks i user construct2 to my incial games ....special atentions the new form of programing the games thats cool...

• My name is Owen Zahn and I want to become a DEV. I heard about Constuct 2 on Game Jolt. Thank You for this opportunity!

• Hi I'm from Philippines, I'm interested in making games with HTML5 and I came to this page by reading this article .

• Hey all names Lachlan I'm an aussie gamer at a young age and I would like the opportunity to make games my plan is to make a prototype with free version and then get an investor to help me buy the licence to upgrade produce final copy and maybe make some money.

• Greetings and salutations

I am new to this program and I'm looking forward to using it for a project I'm busy with

I look forward to picking the brains of the most experienced users of this program when I run into trouble XD

hope you guys enjoy your day

Kind regards

AproposGibbon

• Hi everyone,

Newcomer's here and my name is Tim. I just found Contruct 2 on Google and I'm looking forward to realising my ideas with this program.

Thanks.

• ele e muito bom e simplificado tem uma introduçao bonita facil e legal para aprender em qualquer hora

• Hello C2 World...

My name is Mr. Kelly Britt and my background is owning and operating a small web hosting company for the last 18 years. I currently have 4 teenage kids.

My profession has taught me much about server networks, basics about web construction, and I have taught myself some database programming using ColdFusion (old school) over the course of time.... I will probably be the only guy who uses .cfm instead of .php for scripting enhancements to C2.

Originally, I ended up here just wanted to be able to make a boggle clone to practice on because I like playing Ruzzle ... instead, what I have found is a whole new world of fun (and frustration) ... so much to learn, so many ideas... I'll do my best not to get too grumpy.

Cheers!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 4 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 4 guests)