The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi, I'm Jason. Just your typical gamer, anime, and manga fan. I love to experiment with game development engines .

• Hi, I am Holonium and I first found construct at a Discover Technology camp.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I am making a mod for minecraft at holoniummods.wix.com/Holonium-Mods.

• By the way my real name is Kellen.

• You can get codes at .

• My name is Rebecca, I am a Learning Resource Teacher in Wisconsin. I am beginning to put together a game design course for elementary students!

• Hi all!

• Hi i am GEETEE789 from Thailand ^^

• Hello world! I am Claralyn Ingal, and I need help in some Construct 2 actions.

I am 18 years old.

• Hi all! I'm exited to try this out! It seems like a good crowd here. I heard about this from microsoft virtual academy, and I can't wait to attempt my first game! Does anyone have any advice?

• Best advice for any new software is read the manual in conjunction with doing a few tutorials such as Ashley's excellent platformer tutorial (see Tutorial section above).

After that, start small and prototype any ideas you may have. If you get stuck, post in the 'How Do I' section and you'll get a (hopefully) useful response.

Good luck and welcome

• I Like Trains!!

• im jebus556 and i heard about dis {whaterver it is} thru google sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yeah

• Hey Guys,

My name is Daniel Moore, I am a father of a wonderful 9 month old baby girl, and have very supportive wife who loves the idea of making a mobile game. With that said, I haven't ventured into the game creation world since I was 18. I have messed with FPS Creator and Unity 3d before in the past. I have only a very basic understanding of computer based languages and artistic talent which brings me here to the forums.

My primary "thing" that I do on a day to day basis is sound design for fun, and then for 70+ hours a week, I drive a truck. So, when my wife suggested we should make a game I kinda chuckled (making games isn't fun I thought to myself). Construct 2 seems very promising, and I'll be trying out the free copy tonight. If all of my tests work, we will be upgrading to the personal license.

I have a few questions to ask but I'll save those for the proper thread, I just thought I would drop a hello to all of you and I look forward to the future inquiries. Hopefully I can be as helpful to anyone here as I hope you guys can be with me.

Thank You all,

Daniel J. Moore

• DanielJMoore

Welcome Daniel...let me tell you only one thing....

GameMaking IS fun with C2

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 5 visitors browsing this topic (1 users and 4 guests)