The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• I went to comic con a heard about it from a game developer

• Helo all !

• Hi, I'm David from Israel - was introduced to C2 by

I hope this suite can provide the necessary shortcuts I need to move off my butt and publish some games!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi! My name is DZOWWW and I found out about Construct 2 by doing a quick Google search for the best 2D platformer engine to make my game on.

• i have no experience in game making but i hope if i could do something

• Hi guys.

I'm getting to Construct 2 coming from Flash. I didn't like the documentation about canvas html5 on Flash CC, so I'm migrating to a more user friendlly tool to build html5 games.

Hope we can exchange good experiences.

• Hello! My name is Austin i'm from Napa California and i downloaded Construct 2 because all my life I've played video games and they've helped my life so much and i want to let people have the same experience i had in my childhood just from games!

• Hello Everyone,

I am a beginner and look forward to creating unique games using Construct 2. I hope to learn from many of the great game creators here and look to the veterans for any assistance you can give.

Also, I have a game character in mind, that I plan to develop and now is the time. Within the forum, I will share my progress and hope in return to offer creative input within the community here

• hi friends, my name is david and im from colombia, i just kniw construct for a month and im already developing a plataform game... later will see what's up

• Hey guys! <3 <3 <3

• Ok.

• Hi everyone. I'm Ariel and I like Construct 2. It is very easy to make games without me trying to use coding. I usually make Blocky Series a lot and Mazer Game Series. I will try to post games for you.

• Hi, I'm interested to learn about creating games for the web. Saw a job posting requiring experience with Construct so I figured I would check it out. Good day to all.

• I was snooping around on the googles on how to make HTML 5 games and found this, looking forward to learning this program!

• Hello fellow game devs. I have been using C2 for about half a year now and just released my first game on the Play Store! Love C2 and I hope to get some more games in development in the near future =)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 13 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 13 guests)