The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hello world!

Just discovered Contruct 2 a few days ago, but I think I'll be around here for quite a long time ...

Greetings from Spain.

• Hello!

My name is Ser Gator, I discovered construct 2 through my programming course i am taking in high school.

Greetings from Canada EH!

• Hey, my name is Chad. I'm super new here and want to learn all I can. If anyone out there has any advice for new beginners, please don't hesitate. Thanks so much!

• hello my naime is red y love play a new game

• hello my name is red

• Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself (partly cause I'm an achievement junkie). My name's Daniel, in my non-free time I work as an accounts clerk, but I've always had a passion for gaming (both digital and board) and I'm always coming up with what I feel like are fun, original ideas. I just felt it was time to finally try to turn those ideas into something concrete, so here I am.

• Hi All, I am Tommy. Nice to meet you all...^^

• Hello to all the Constructors out there building wonderful games. I'm Dave. I am relatively new to Construct 2. I've tried Unity, GameMaker, and RPG Maker. However I came across Construct 2 through Spriter, and I've found this Game Engine to be very satisfying to use. I have a Computer Science background, so if anyone has any SDK questions feel free to post them. I've answered a few SDK related questions already(successfully I hope). It is my desire to get to know the rest of the community better, as I continue my game making journey with Construct 2 alongside the rest of you.

Many Thanks,

509Dave16

• Hello guys!

My name is Henrique and I am from Portugal. I know a little of flash, and HTML, and am interested in learning a little mora about making games in HTML5. Looked around at what people recommend and found about Construct 2.

Hope it helps me to get started.

Best regards

• Hi , im Velix

im new in construck 2 i want to be a game dev

nice to meet you guys , i hope u all help me

• Hi All, I'm New(ish) lol

I haven't been here in over 2 years, and feel like I need some serious recapping. I am completely lost. lol

• Hi everyone! i'm new so i'll try my best

• Hi Everyone! I'm Poofy Foofy. I've been using Construct 2 for about 3 years now. I think it's really awesome!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent from my unreleased handheld super computer

• Hey everyone,

Really new to game making and Construct 2 but it seems like a great software so I picked it up and will have a go at it!

Regards

Jonathan

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello folks,

quite new to game making, I've tested Construct 2 and I totally approve it!

I've even told my colleagues how powerful and easy C2 is.

I work in a web agency and we opefully will propose interactive games to our clients soon

Cya!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 11 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 11 guests)